• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Voidz Lifethread!! That hype doe

Sir Tempz

Boss
Reaction score
So basically shadowcores has gotten so boring that i got absolutely nothing to do so ima try make a life thread on my noob char ;D

Goals:
*Motorboat fatima's tits.
*Get few lvls.
*Get better at LoL
*Try upload a few screenshots ;]

The eq i'l be starting off with.
e9b4880141f999aa5777b96a91967bcb.png
My skills that im starting with.
ee8672868f852a9576eb853b8f45497e.png

You're trying to hard to be funny, almost amusing but you failed. Pretty miserably if I must say.
Good luck though

im not trying to be funny mate ;D i do what i do because i think its funny, i couldn't give 2 flying fucks what others say or what others think isn't funny.
So dont come on my thread saying i'm trying to hard to be funny,
Why take your time out of your life to hate bruh. Pretty miserable if you ask me.
cheers for your reply tho bro,

P.s Wasteman

d3dfa5ee233f42f82329fbd39d1b85ca.png
lol ;D he forgot to put dragon hatchling in targeting..
bot fail.png
a52f55826d57259f0a05d3e8d2add20b.png
That time when your so high that you cant play tibia properly and you keep dieing..
soloed.png

Attachments

• b2dde7b39b658d7e33620d00bb164833.png
    b2dde7b39b658d7e33620d00bb164833.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 14 · VirusTotal
im not trying to be funny mate ;D i do what i do because i think its funny, i couldn't give 2 flying fucks what others say or what others think isn't funny.
So dont come on my thread saying i'm trying to hard to be funny,
Why take your time out of your life to hate bruh. Pretty miserable if you ask me.
cheers for your reply tho bro,

P.s Wasteman
Not hating, just telling you the truth mate. Feel sorry that you can't handle it but guess that's just reality for some people. Good luck motorboating Fatimas tit's though, bruh.

Ps: Twat

Your telling me the truth? This isnt the meaning or truth or false.. i post what i find funny on my forum, This is my own level of humor, Rally dont appreciate being called miseable for saying something you dont find funny ;D
No hard feelings yeh?

P.s Wasteman

Can anyone else #??? ;D
anni.png
111.png
DHQ.png
115.png
120.png
Wouldn't it be funny if tibia actually didnt show peoples names.. and you could hide from people like this haha ;D
hiding.png

***Gonna do poi next***
***Gonna Try buy full Citizen***
***Improve my Eq***

If ya wanna do some team hunts add me to vip... names beardyman

Will do ;D btw if any of you guys see a guy on shadowcores names "Sir Tempz" spam him to namechange.. xD
its my old character which got hacked D:

Thanks to The Real Thug for these softs ;D Helps a lot in the hunts.
boh the real thug.png

Got level 125~ ;D
1251.png
125.png

Hunted Chosens for a while.
130.png
Got 135! ;D
135.png

136 mlvl on my druid!
ml 136.png

135.png Sorry for missing Screen :p
Lizard City is Sooooooo Overcrowded
145.png
Getting close to that lvl 300 ;D
150.png
People always run into your avas here...
155.png
POI Complete ;D
157 poi.png

Attachments

Back