• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vserver for an OT? The right way?

Matti96

Abyss
Reaction score
yeah how the thread says is a vserver the right way for an open tibia server? They are cheap but... I it really the right way? Dont want to pay more then 10€ / pet month. Don't say rent a root server. No i wont! it's to expensive for a game // My parents dont agree with that...
Server info:

Folder size: 150 mb
Map style: Real map
client version: 8.6
--------------------------

I want to host the server and a website

Cash stripped hippies aren't supposed to be the "serious" hoster of a "serious" server.

Hosting service for 10 euro/month, keep dreaming guy! keep dreaming!

Serious server is paying 90 euro for a serious hoster xD
10 eruo = 100 krons(swedish money) = 10 hamburgers on mac donalds :p

Cash stripped hippies aren't supposed to be the "serious" hoster of a "serious" server.

man and i will keep dreaming only because you guy have a job and because i want to start my first server and learn scriptig man if i'll be so old like you i'll have that cash too -.-

how i said i have that money but dont want to spend it out for this game :D

In germany you get 8 burgers for that xD

Back