• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WAR AWARDS KAIDA - WIPE AGAIN

siramix wont delete if you speak portuguese because he is afraid of br´s leaving the server, but if you speak a man language, like russian or polish, he will delete you . What must we expect from a guy with a clown on his avatar ?

siramix wont delete if you speak portuguese because he is afraid of br´s leaving the server, but if you speak a man language, like russian or polish, he will delete you . What must we expect from a guy with a clown on his avatar ?

Why I mentioned only polish is because all of the posts I deleted were in polish. Of course it's not allowed to speak portuguese or any other language other than English.

SIR amix
have-no-fear-the-reaction-gifs-are-here_450x249_02f7.gif

Here he ROCKS

Kaida team:

Best EK: Szady Shir
Best RP: Selene Cwel
Best Sorc: Kawus
Best Druid:Lokuf, Beciek

Worst EK:Veziv aka 2nd commander
Worst RP:Veziv aka 2nd commander
Worst Sorc:Veziv aka 2nd commander
Worst Druid:Veziv aka 2nd commander

Most Loved:Szady
Most Hated:Hanock
Biggest Crybaby:Veziv aka 2nd commander
Biggest Warrior:Szady Shir
Biggest Charlover:Me :D

Wipe Again team:

Best EK:
Best RP:
Best Sorc:
Best Druid:

Worst EK:
Worst RP:
Worst Sorc:
Worst Druid:

Most Loved:
Most Hated:
Biggest Crybaby:
Biggest Warrior:
Biggest Charlover:

I don't fight on this wm :(

Why I mentioned only polish is because all of the posts I deleted were in polish. Of course it's not allowed to speak portuguese or any other language other than English.
You are no telling the truth...you hate strong PPL like those from cold countries

Back