• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War has ended. Westbay won!

closh

Reaction score
Hotsteppers Westbay Ended (May 16 2009, 22:31:50) (112 - 125)

Westbay won the war.

Bring some skills 'til next time boys.

No Tears
Diktator of Westbay

HAHAHAHAHA I ALMOST HIT THE FLOOR!

You win in frags but you didn't win the true war =D

Come and fight again.

Hotsteppers Westbay Ended (May 16 2009, 22:31:50) (112 - 125)

Westbay won the war.

Bring some skills 'til next time boys.

No Tears
Diktator of Westbay

Its embarrassing how easy it went, could have played with my eyes closed :thumbup:

Damn, some people does really take this game to hard ._.

Well, I won in frags (after Qknight who left.) But can't say it was very hard to reach the topfragger on you guys, since you could not play AT ALL.
Thanks for a good fight (not really, since it was so extremly easy) it was fun taking your exp. :p

Hahaha fucking nubs... Stop this propaganda.. You won only in frags.

U don't even fight with us from few days.. damn morons.
U ended that war not us... So if we would lost we would end it.

We will see now how will u will gonna play.. You will still sit in pz so enjoy it ;)

Btw. If you ended the war it doesn't mean you will now play without geting killed so if you thought that you will now pg or try to make some moneys you are wrong ;)

I have been retired for two months but I can start the war with you from the beginning =)

Well, on rl Tibia we were loosing like 120:80 and we won the war because their team wasn't online anymore :D and they were loosing all battles on the end =D

Sitasofa... That doesn't prove that you are better than them...
Face it, they won. So what? Let them be happy.

Sitasofa yes they won in frags i though thats what the war all about or isnt it? and its not rly hard to get money just make a new char?

lal meybe u won on statistick but u end the war so u lose it x(

22:32 No Tears [570]: 22:31 You have ended the guildwar against: Hotsteppers

Ashahshahshahsa i lol'ed xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
first, 6 cheat frags from hacked zo'ro
second, i didnt finish this war, u've finished bcuz we pwn u all time, and u camp pz 24/7
third, u have NEVER won OB with us =(
and as Sita~ said, u havent won a real war cuz WE own server, u camp pz 24/7
fail

Berylia just because they ended the war doesn't mean they lost lol. Just accept it you lost!

this war you hotsteppers ended so then you lost that war? Hotsteppers Russian Maffia Ended (Feb 28 2009, or?

Michaeel... Just do like this... ( /care ).

DUDE! They won... SO WHAT?

Hahaha fucking nubs... Stop this propaganda.. You won only in frags.

U don't even fight with us from few days.. damn morons.
U ended that war not us... So if we would lost we would end it.

We will see now how will u will gonna play.. You will still sit in pz so enjoy it ;)

Btw. If you ended the war it doesn't mean you will now play without geting killed so if you thought that you will now pg or try to make some moneys you are wrong ;)

This life crystal was created when Sitasofa [421] was slain by Realduderino [460]. Easy frag, in fact. one of the biggest nubs i've ever killed in the war, (and belive me, you are not few) to bad you didn't dared to stay online on sitasofa much, since you would have been pooned so bad.

haha u all make me fucki** laugh.. imao

u didnt won shi&

war hasnt ended u ended it..

still if u noobs actually think we will let u hunt for "cash" your totally wrong..

your all still gone die :O

;****

No pain no game?>< bitaches!

oh neon forgot your actually on their side..

Btw if u won, then come out right now outside thais and war with us? or u love the thais p camping? yes u have done it whole day :}

Back