• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WAR or nothing?

you are fkn retards, you have 2x 80 ppl on guild - we only 45. and u are scared to fight us. we go defence cause we have always to use skulls to kill you, you are too scared to make rs/bs :D

check ur war mode stats earlier, you are afraid tht u will fail again.

Pink Guys were at war against Kaida. Started: Oct 19 2013, 22:36:17
Ended: Jan 25 2014, 00:22:4844 - 45
Kaida
were at war against Pink Guys.Started: Oct 20 2013, 21:32:15
Ended: Jan 25 2014, 00:22:4850 - 8

Pink Guys Revolution were at war against Kaida.Started: Aug 14 2013, 21:23:59
Ended: Aug 25 2013, 20:49:314 - 50

I can find more, but it show that jordi was getting rape always and he now talk bullshits about defences to not lose again :D
szady why send old warmode now is not ping guys guild only jordi comander moze sie pochwalisz jak cie w wipe przekopalismy? wiec nie wiem na chuj wysylasz stare wm jakies wyslij normalnego wm an ie do 500 frags i bedziemy cie ganiac po defach all i wm bedzie trwal miecha po 2 wolimy sie bic na -2 lepsza zabawa jest ;]

well say whatever you want . You still can´t admit that you never and by never i mean never fight normally .
Attack 1 or 2 members and run wz def . attack one or 2 members and run carlin def . Attack and run def .
if you cant admit that even when we both know that this is the only truth why should we take in consideration what you say ? by the way, you also can´t understand the difference between poland and russia, mexico and spain, brazil and portugal, usa and england . You are just an illiterate kid that thinks that everyone who speaks spanish is from south america or all english speakers are from usa . Before create threads about warmode learn how to fight like mans
if u didint see we crush yesterday nuskei team on edron so hard on skull on CLOSEBATTLE NOT DEFENCE U RETARDED AS FUCK UNKNOW BITCH FROM RUSSIA OR W.E STOP SAYING SOME BULLSHIT ABOUT DEFENCE LETS START FIGHT AND YEE AT CARLIN WAS KINDA DEFENCE BUT IT WAS BRAKE ABLE WE KILL MANY OF U AND U DIDINT KILL NOONE ON 2 TEAMS SO I GUESS U ARE JUST RETARDED PPL WITH SYSTEM OF THINKING YOURSELF GODLIKE WANNABE GOOD TEAMS WHO NEVER LOSE OR SOMETHING. so ye still dont take wm u will lose -2lvl many time till members kalida wont see wm against them so ye gl rpg fuckers hope u all get lose band for pussy's and liers that all FUCK U ALL

i have been red skull 2x and black skull 1x in one single day
and we killed you guys like 3x ( all of you ) in warzones

i am not saying that you guys are not good players, but that def style is very annoying since a battle thatw as supposed to last 15 minutes lasts 150 minutes

you are so stupid man, get a facts

we kill all ur members during exp on warzones USING SKULLS SO WHAT SHOULD WE DO? stay with rs/bs and wait? u fkn piece of shit, when u killed us on wz u went to def too and we didnt cry about it CAUSE ITS NORMAL

on carlin we killed 22 ppl from ur team AGAIN ON SKULLS and we stayed south of boat, so wtf? ur team is scared to open skulls so we have to do it, fkn idiot u are brainless

you are so stupid man, get a facts

we kill all ur members during exp on warzones USING SKULLS SO WHAT SHOULD WE DO? stay with rs/bs and wait? u fkn piece of shit, when u killed us on wz u went to def too and we didnt cry about it CAUSE ITS NORMAL

on carlin we killed 22 ppl from ur team AGAIN ON SKULLS and we stayed south of boat, so wtf? ur team is scared to open skulls so we have to do it, fkn idiot u are brainless

- you are a legendary mathematician
you said you killed 22 members when we had like 15 online
you said i lost 20 lvls when i lost 9 ( at my lvl every time i die i loose 3 lvls)

as you talk we kill your members
tell them to go def
3 more this morning

szady why send old warmode now is not ping guys guild only jordi comander moze sie pochwalisz jak cie w wipe przekopalismy? wiec nie wiem na chuj wysylasz stare wm jakies wyslij normalnego wm an ie do 500 frags i bedziemy cie ganiac po defach all i wm bedzie trwal miecha po 2 wolimy sie bic na -2 lepsza zabawa jest ;]

the only one team which is actually running on defences is you. why didnt u taalk about edron yesterday? all my team had rs / bs and we were waaiting on hero cave, 4 sqm way - u were too scared to come because all ur ppl made -6 lvls? why didnt u talk about carlin yesterday? u could come to 4 sqm way again and just fight but JORDI DECIDED 'COME ON NOOB CHARS' :DDD

ur ppl die on 350 lvls and they dont come back, my 240 lvls go inq and make 5 lvls per hour so we can die a lot of times.

I give u 1 week and u will go out from shadowcores.

as you talk we kill your members
3 more this morning

gratz, killing my members friday morning and what? u snaked them, its normal that ppl die

why dont u talk about ur 300 lvls yesterday 23-24?

diablord? deszczu? and more?

just stfu man, u dont get any idea what to write.

gratz, killing my members friday morning and what? u snaked them, its normal that ppl die

why dont u talk about ur 300 lvls yesterday 23-24?

diablord? deszczu? and more?

just stfu man, u dont get any idea what to write.

At least i dont lie about frags and lvls just to write something

at least stfu

always loyal to kuba skarab wielki.

don't know why you even bother to talk with jordi's team members, he's always been and will be scared, same had happened on shadow before we moved to lunar.

just admit it nabs that you are fucking scared, or accept the damn warmode instead of acting tough on forums lol
even if they went to defence a few times it is your own fault for being lame and not able to break it and get raped isnt it? excuses excuses

yes you loose, shadow does not have unfair reduction, only in warmodes

So you are trying to say that every death you lose 300% (3 lvls yes?) you are dumb as fuck.

That's what really happened, e.g. you were a lvl 340 (with 100% to next lvl) after you died u turned to be 338 ( with 80% to 339) but you are dumb as fuck.......... so in fact you didn't lose 300% you only lost 180%

So you are trying to say that every death you lose 300% (3 lvls yes?) you are dumb as fuck.

That's what really happened, e.g. you were a lvl 340 (with 100% to next lvl) after you died u turned to be 338 ( with 80% to 339) but you are dumb as fuck.......... so in fact you didn't lose 300% you only lost 180%

Fist of all i am not talking about the last time i died, secondly if i loose 2,6 lvls it is closer to 3 than to 2 . But i know that math is not something you like since you lost to jordi in shadowcores and till today you still say that you won even tho numbers are clear ...but anyways all i can see is a lot of hate ( even tho you will deny it ) and i could not care less .

The ammount of hate you have to people is direclty proportional to the ammount of fast food you eat so if you are obese you will hate a lot

I accept it since both, hate and fatness, only destroy you , not me

Last edited:
well say whatever you want . You still can´t admit that you never and by never i mean never fight normally .
Attack 1 or 2 members and run wz def . attack one or 2 members and run carlin def . Attack and run def .
if you cant admit that even when we both know that this is the only truth why should we take in consideration what you say ? by the way, you also can´t understand the difference between poland and russia, mexico and spain, brazil and portugal, usa and england . You are just an illiterate kid that thinks that everyone who speaks spanish is from south america or all english speakers are from usa . Before create threads about warmode learn how to fight like mans

eot bb

moze sie pochwalisz jak cie w wipe przekopalismy? wiec nie wiem na chuj wysylasz stare wm jakies wyslij normalnego wm an ie do 500 frags i bedziemy cie ganiac po defach all i wm bedzie trwal miecha po 2 wolimy sie bic na -2 lepsza zabawa jest ;]

pewnie dlatego, że nie było gildii i spis wmów się usunął, ale tak, Calar Nas przekopał i nikt nawet tego nie neguje, ale Ty tego nie zrobiłeś, więc utkaj pizde

Last edited:
Fist of all i am not talking about the last time i died, secondly if i loose 2,6 lvls it is closer to 3 than to 2 . But i know that math is not something you like since you lost to jordi in shadowcores and till today you still say that you won even tho numbers are clear ...but anyways all i can see is a lot of hate ( even tho you will deny it ) and i could not care less .

The ammount of hate you have to people is direclty proportional to the ammount of fast food you eat so if you are obese you will hate a lot

I accept it since both, hate and fatness, only destroy you , not me

You are just retarded, you don't lose 2.6lvl you lose 1.8 lvl but okey.

You are just retarded, you don't lose 2.6lvl you lose 1.8 lvl but okey.
if you die by monster without bless its max 2,5 lvl like hejter remmber without bless but if u are blessed u lose only 180% max :p doesnt matter what lvl u are

Back
Top Bottom