• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War with Syria

Actually I can't care for people I've never met and as far as family goes? Don't worry about my family.

So basically... unless you personally know them then it doesn't matter what happens to them? I think you have the wrong job loooooooooool

You really are pathetic.. You have to say something so stupid instead of facing the truth.

You do realise you don't care about any of your families friends and family that you don't know... You also don't care about anyone in your family tree past and present that you haven't and wont be alive to see... Wow are you really so nasty? Go tell everyone you know about how much you dont give a shit about your unborn family and past generations... im sure they will love you for it !

So basically... unless you personally know them then it doesn't matter what happens to them? I think you have the wrong job loooooooooool

You really are pathetic.. You have to say something so stupid instead of facing the truth.

You do realise you don't care about any of your families friends and family that you don't know... You also don't care about anyone in your family tree past and present that you haven't and wont be alive to see... Wow are you really so nasty? Go tell everyone you know about how much you dont give a shit about your unborn family and past generations... im sure they will love you for it !
Already did and they said they loved me too ;)

Actually - walkingdragon has an objective mentality, if he is too sentimental about others then he would be likely to face post traumatic stress syndrome in the call of a war. Therefore it is the right job.

However, i'm walking the same line as walking dragon but i'm looking at this from a world war aspect therefore, i feel intervention should happen and via the USA. Yes, further bloodshed is not justified nor is it "right". But neither is chemical warfare and it needs to be stopped. I guess you can call it "collateral damage" to further increase the bloodshed to ultimately end the barbaric methods he has used.

Thing is, this most likely will not rid Al Asaad unless he is extracted and sentenced in the international war crimes court.

If the U.S.A attacks syria without a convincing Russia they are right to do so, that "intervention" will scalate to a world war, in fact, we could say it is already a world war.. after all, the north americans and allies are supporting alqaida groups and the sadistic methods of the rebels in different ways. Just go to youtube and watch the videos, how they massacre mutilate and execute people. I dont know what the solution for this thing is... but I agree the international community should intervene and not leave all the action to the obama administration, they just there for profit.

Back
Top Bottom