• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warjaty Guild @ Dym Reload hehs

by noobs because you pinged Ogaryna, Kucu and Zbylu. shut the fuck up you braindead kid we disbanded warmode and you won't fight anymore on shadow. you couldn't win in a normal fight because you are the biggest shit in tibia we've ever seen, so you start to ping to make you an advantage.
translate it for him asslickers from Veziv because i'm sure he doesn't understand a word of what i wrote here
dat english

dobra siwek to sie tam nadaje chyba zeby sprzatac tylko pustynie na darashii albo zeby donosic poty na banute

kayto dominando

close

translate:
fuck orc languange

Fix chars , make level and cash. Fix ppl we need good power. All fix mages 250+ and friend who will play with us. Msg about vent acc ~ Patryk Gulimer Siwek (also known as five meters underground)

fuck you gulimer
twoja stara to kurwa jebana szmata wez sb ja spninguj moze bd ci lvl na "plos" frajerze jebany co pinguje zby ci stary teraz zdech bo grac nie umiesz jebany tardzie
translate: he cry and must ping

Deszczu ale z czego on ma pingowac? Chyba maszynka do robienia fajek luca.
Translate::Deszczu still cry after lose 400 mages ;D

sup?

18:00 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Deszczu Brazol. He was killed by Zwolin.

Nie Rozowy, tylko Twoj Pan, gownie nie jestesmy na Ty. Aktualnie rucham Twoja matke i nie mam czasu na ta gierke

Info z pierwszej reki kibel, ktory przyjmuje gowno do geby kupil streserka za 2 euro i probuje kogos pingowac.

Ty najwiecej szczekasz tym dziobem na forum a nigdy sie na vt nei odezwales a dopiero co do gimazjum wstapisz malolacie z piszczacym glosem jak kurwa ruchana na a4

NIC WIECEJ NIE TRZEBA DODAC, JEBAC TEGO ZBYLA SZCZEKACZA FORUMOWEGO CO SIEDZI CICHUTKO NA PIZDZIE BEZ MIKROFONKU

Ahh guys...Its not worth it to discuss with veziv..Its one of his pro leader moves to cry on forums :)
Same when we were fighting on lunarforce with 15 vs 15 he told us that we were 40 and he 10.

sup?

18:00 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Deszczu Brazol. He was killed by Zwolin.
ping now, fking retard
nic ugrac nie umiesz i pingujesz smieciu jebanu od sir smietnika
translate: synthesis never dominate shadowcors

Ahh guys...Its not worth it to discuss with veziv..Its one of his pro leader moves to cry on forums :)
Same when we were fighting on lunarforce with 15 vs 15 he told us that we were 40 and he 10.
But who are you?

only way to have normal battles on both lunar and shadow is to have leaders who have hit puberty+are in their 20's. When you have children like kayto and veziv leading players people have no respect for each other and anything goes. Also it helps to have leaders without mental or emotional problems in real life because then they bring that into Tibia.

^^ dino its becouse of kayto ask everyone from us its like this

we asking battle without ava ue ? they said yes

we going to fight and hmm 2-3 of us trollnig and using wave or ue or ava only 2-3 of us and after 1 minuts they couting ava with full team 25 ppl + we never ava first with full team

we going to fight and hmm 2-3 of us trollnig and using wave or ue or ava only 2-3 of us and after 1 minuts they couting ava with full team 25 ppl + we never ava first with full team
fuck you gulimer

ok so now if we will have battle i wil TROLL (SO FUNNY BTW HEHEHEHE) and spam everything. we'll see what you will do

yes its all becouse kayto ha:D veziv is great leader :)we need more leaders like veziv :)he never spam first ava ue :)

Back