• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WARJATY/PENGUINS PPL WHO WANNA FIGHT AGAINST SKEON NAVID

Like some said on ventrilo your are mroe a clown than a player thats why you play with veziv, amateur

You mention lapa and mention navid now like a coward that you are you are trying to scape like if wasnt you starting, it doesnt matter who on ambition says anything about me when i am on channel nobody says anything if somebody talks when i am away it means they respect my presence, unlike you who come to forum trash talk but can´t show any skills on the battle ground, done talking see you tonight.

Last edited:
ahahahaha

although you like to ask people information about me ( just like calar ddid when he was my nº 1 fan ) they are not giving you reliable information.

Why dont you ask navid and lapa if i was ever on lapa team ( well if you consider fight one war with him has be on his team than yea) and if i aslick him ?

ask him i wanna hear their answers and see your reaction after that because in order to be a good player you wanna make others look bad, coz your skills are zero and reality, not words, reality show that in every single battle

funny when you say things like that, i saw your pvp skills while we were on lapa's vent

the fact that you brag about not being killed on lunar, on 330ed, being potted and sio'ed by a few ppl is somehow funny, not to mention that all u did there was staying and putting stone skins, you didn't even change a single ring and when we caught you like 2mins later you died within 15secs.

now in ambition there are 5 or 6 people who actually know how to play this game, and you're not among them.

when i insult you on jordis vent you didnt even say a word i didn't know that you have mic haha yes it matters who insult you from your team cuz you have absolutly no respect and are absolutly no one in your team unless you can be sponsor if you buy vent or make sio list that you are probably doing right now :) i didn't start it and mention anyone you maybe i insulted you but it was personal thing you are the one who started to talk about who is bad from us etc. It's a shame for ambition that guy like you talks shits in forum but ok your skill is adequate to your thinking so just leave it.. And no you dont have respect xd

btw. I can play wherever i want not like you

Shleder asslicks calar all the time and now asslicks ambition ?

good boy

are you the bruce lee muay thay teacher of sir lucinerdus? now i know why he got black belt but prob you are his fake account cuz no one else refresh this forum every 5 min xd

Not really i was just watching yesterday cast on troll´s account and i think your team got massacred and even with higher levels couldn´t do anything including kill that guy you are calling my student that i dont even know who is

And you have 2k posts i bet you refresh forum more frequently than me

where did we get massacred ? maybe on open where they went to def after 2mins ? XD

You are obcessed with him dude, never heard of this guy outside from forum
You can´t deal with criticism and your strategy is find excuses
I just think you both sucks

I told you, i am a person that was watching troll cast the action yesterday and i think you guys are fighting for no reason since both sucks.

But now that you ask let me remind you something : this trevor ( if he was the guy tanking in the middle ) can tank more with a mage than you with rp, ok now you can freak out and say i am him and bla bla bla

Cant bilif this forum fight lol
Arent you guys to lazy to write,check up,write,check etc ?
I mean which retard cares what people write here?

Edit: Ok i am checking here sometimes to see what some retards are writing but gajs trevor cmon ur not that retard I guess

haha i can't believe this guy realised how stupid he was so now hes trying to insult me from fake account hahaha what a fucking nerd

haha i can't even complain with this guy :D i don't know how he even play with you i think he should be kicked from normal team and go back to cassino
true dno who this retard is xD

Back