• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ warjaty start 24/6/14 - 2 DAY FULL DOMINANDO @

We lose everything? u trying to act like a pro ? when u got 10 less ppl u never fighting on goign 2-3 sqm places today 4 x we leaving w with 15-16 less ppl we got 30 online 35 on vent and 22 -24 max close to me :) on ank dara u got 2 teams and when we staying on passage with 13 ppl u start to ue and ava xD becouse u cant kill mage by sds

morda kurwa bo to ty peciarzu na otwartej ue pizgasz i na staku chcesz się bić w paro kratkowych to dawaj na lb czy gdzieś cweluchu bo dziemiesz tym pyskiem a gowno grasz

We lose everything? u trying to act like a pro ? when u got 10 less ppl u never fighting on goign 2-3 sqm places today 4 x we leaving w with 15-16 less ppl we got 30 online 35 on vent and 22 -24 max close to me :) on ank dara u got 2 teams and when we staying on passage with 13 ppl u start to ue and ava xD becouse u cant kill mage by sds

eec.jpg

Gajs They Luring.

They szczoting.

Szady on 3....

Gajs how many thet got?

Take lower mages. GYMEK,GYMEK,GYMEK,GYMEK,GYMEK,GYMEK,GYMEK

What was yesterday fezif? We had around 10ppl less than u, but we fought against you on ankh desert. so shut the fuck up fuckin' storyteller.

Omel speak English : Liberty bay boat when all mages of u are unkilable hehs :) On stack its not me leading i lefted vent after we fighting 22 versus 38 on ank dara and u killing us by 2 teams :) and whole vent leading on passage From the begining we got all the time max 25 ppl

Why today equal team on warzone close to tp and after 1 minut all of u staying defence?

enjoy hexana ots life completed
everyone knows ur too bad to play on lunarforce :(

ahh ye forgot u dont play there becuz 'immortal mages'

and again XDD

I saw your lunar fighting 2 weeks ago, don't even wanna comment this

remember how i was on my lvl 200 ed and i was rushing into u guys everytime? lol

what are you trying to prove, no matter if u have 200 or 500ed you die like shit anyways. It's just some flying sds and it's done.

why only this sal try to flame here when everyone remember that u're fkn shit on veziv's vt, we joined to help veziv on lunar and we were laughing that we can hear all the time STFU SAL because he was screaming when he saw someone XD

but szejd or shit or szadyn or something
no one knows you

pls stuff no hand

pls 1st tell me who you're...

later you can spam more....

Last edited:
Back