• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Warjaty Team

Kaytovsky

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I don't like pings and I don't know why people are destroying the fun of the game with it. But for this behaviour we will see who wins this "battle". We crushed you on desert when you though you can own us and said we are trash. We ran into you and you pinged me, then my team crushed you without me. When we wanted to go for low the legless czuccacoo ruhamo you pinged me again and I died. Sorry for people from Dym Reload that some of you won't have internet, that's not my fault that Veziv's got no brain. I'm also sorry for Warjaty Team (people like Camuh & Latmasken), you know that you can talk normal with me and that we can get along with each other but the truth is that you play with a fucking kid Siwek who has no brain.
It's time to have fun now..

Kayto answer me, how we can ping you? You got change ip, you stay on other vt and if you play on veziv you got many times kick internet. So dont cry and stop say bullshit

Kayto amazing story...If i read this i cry... R I P KAYTO fabulist

Last edited:
kayto 1st of all before the battle someone of ur team pinged me im sure 100% bce i dont think was casual ii get pinged and rozowy,kabanos then killed me of combo ue when i didnt ping or some shit in my life bce i play this game,not more else with ping etc...
2nd i dont know if someone of warjaty pinged you but when we run away to dwarf bridge to search ur guys running someone told kayto get pinged i think and veziv then said ah ok but we arent. So if one of wariat pinged u is a charlover bce we were fighting with you at dessert.

haha this shit is hilarious. People still trying to justify pinging or blame when the truth is both teams have a few normal players and the rest are little children. I'm sure both teams are pinging just as before. Im sure as soon as someone on vent says lag 5 others yell ping them back wtf wtf gajs.

Enjoy the rpg server.

kayto 1st of all before the battle someone of ur team pinged me im sure 100% bce i dont think was casual ii get pinged and rozowy,kabanos then killed me of combo ue when i didnt ping or some shit in my life bce i play this game,not more else with ping etc...
2nd i dont know if someone of warjaty pinged you but when we run away to dwarf bridge to search ur guys running someone told kayto get pinged i think and veziv then said ah ok but we arent. So if one of wariat pinged u is a charlover bce we were fighting with you at dessert.

BUT WHO PING YOU FUCKIN RETARD ONLY ROZOWY HAVE PINGIERNIE IN KAYTO TEAM SO SHUT UP FUCKIN RETARD

FENYX TAM WALI KAZDEGO Z DARMOWEJ PINGERKI A WY NAWET O TYM NIE WIECIE HAHA
TRANSLATE; FENYX GOOD RETARD ;D

moze dlatego ze dawal ssa z histori pinpongow i ostatniego wyysla 29 ;)? nie wiesz? nie pierdolil

translate fenyx fuckin retard

Zbylu maybe he giving screen from other stresser? Kid's brain
I know one many people from Dym got stresser :) not only him

Last edited:
Kayto answer me, how we can ping you? You got change ip, you stay on other vt and if you play on veziv you got many times kick internet. So dont cry and stop say bullshit

Kayto amazing story...If i read this i cry... R I P KAYTO fabulist
Its simpleee. Some1 gave your vt without vt acces and i joined on name "KAYTO" and i got ban ;) i didn't change my ip so it isn't 'amazing story'
Ye, i had many kicks when i was playing with veziv, but i bought new modem so? if u dont't know - just shup up u dickhead

Kayto i see now you dont have any ping look. If you join to vt we got your ip ok you got 1 pings, after this you change ip and you say you got second ping HOW!? plix dont say any bullshit
R I P KAYTO fabulist

NOW if your internet ded its ping from warjaty teams trust me !!!! kayto logic

Kayto i see now you dont have any ping look. If you join to vt we got your ip ok you got 1 pings, after this you change ip and you say you got second ping HOW!? plix dont say any bullshit
R I P KAYTO fabulist

NOW if your internet ded its ping from warjaty teams trust me !!!! kayto logic
He dont change ip fuckin reatrd lol XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD after 1 ping

zbylu are u retarded kid? if you change ip after ping ip automatic change it.

zbylu asslicker :<|

Back