• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Warjaty Team

Kayto i see now you dont have any ping look. If you join to vt we got your ip ok you got 1 pings, after this you change ip and you say you got second ping HOW!? plix dont say any bullshit
R I P KAYTO fabulist

NOW if your internet ded its ping from warjaty teams trust me !!!! kayto logic
please. not only me got ping. for example it was kucu, kaban, now u are pinging ananas. good luck in rl life bye

Now i ping all it's normal if you ping wyborowy szhide and few more?

What you think? You start say bullshit i got kick internet=ping from warjaty team
You say start ping battle and after this many people got ping

Its simpleee. Some1 gave your vt without vt acces and i joined on name "KAYTO" and i got ban ;) i didn't change my ip so it isn't 'amazing story'
Ye, i had many kicks when i was playing with veziv, but i bought new modem so? if u dont't know - just shup up u dickhead

That's quite odd to me, on the one hand you're trying to act a cool guy who doesn't like pings but on the other you've tried to ping me, zabix and others y-day.

Trust me, you were not pinged besides it all started because of your teammates.

maybe siwek is not the smartest guy in the world but he didn't want to ping neither of you at the beginning

No1 get pinged on dezert we stayed lineup with 19 ppl we ask keppi how many u got keppi said 21 :) when come u got 28 online and 1 without guild and we fighting good :)

And remember last time kayto u said u can change ip and u unsilting me :) And u staying on "u team vemt " so how we can ping u ?

Its internet u think u cant get kicked or smth?

Back