• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warmode Award Bloodz vs kaida

Veziv after he finally wins 1 warmode

10401400_625897064151173_278776622463205136_n.jpg

Ty siwek ale tak nie patrzec to ty masz pozar w oczach to chyba po tym wm co ? a ten pedal obok niech zdejmie te chujowe barwy bo przez niego to wstyd mi sie ciebie zrobilo siwek...

Nop he banned you earlier you lier. We fought on svar mines and after you died u give them like 3 free frags comming back and dieing from behind u fucking piece of shit useless paladin can't hold 3 mages attacking him

You mad bitch?

Nop he banned you earlier you lier. We fought on svar mines and after you died u give them like 3 free frags comming back and dieing from behind u fucking piece of shit useless paladin can't hold 3 mages attacking him

You mad bitch?

Are u stupid? This was dara battle and he banned me after that + I was coming back from buying timerings and they randomly had line so stfu with ur lies

I mean he banned you before you told him to fuck himself not before battle who is the stupid one here kiddo? yep u was buying time rings and still can't run to pz when they catch you 3 times on city with 200 druids gg motherfucker

haha lets just make sal a little bit mad by talking like him xd

Are u stupid? This was dara battle and he banned me after that + I was coming back from buying timerings and they randomly had line so stfu with ur lies

No, we didnt have a line for you. You literally ran into our team because you dont know what exiva is

No, we didnt have a line for you. You literally ran into our team because you dont know what exiva is

I didnt say u had a line for me i was exiva'ing Veziv who was south west and i decided to go west of carpet way i thought u guys where in ank, but u werent + u guys had mwalled me anyway cause u were waiting for obviously SOMETHING not me SOMETHING.

I mean he banned you before you told him to fuck himself not before battle who is the stupid one here kiddo? yep u was buying time rings and still can't run to pz when they catch you 3 times on city with 200 druids gg motherfucker

haha lets just make sal a little bit mad by talking like him xd

Do you know what an mwall line is? Where people stand on 1 side waiting for the enemy to come so they mwall a line and then 1 person never mwalls it in the right spot aka veziv. And i told u that he didnt retard.

no we were not waiting for anything, you just ran into us like a moron lol. Simply exiva a player from kaida and u will see where they are....but thats too much for 2sd salar

You know what exiva is? When 2 teams are fighting on same city and u dont know wich way is your team staying u need to check out first to dont get killed specially if someone is that slow noob like you. Yes he did stop lie bro i was on channel and i hear everything :)

haha, this sal ran into us and stayed for like 15secs, let us mwalled him and died like an idiot XD

haha, this sal ran into us and stayed for like 15secs, let us mwalled him and died like an idiot XD

Actually i ran all the way north to shortest mwall then mwall west but i still died cause it was 35 vs 1...

OMG can u fucking read or what? I DIDNT SAY IT WAS FOR ME. I SAID I RAN TO YOUR LINE BY ACCIDENT

Guys i dont get mad i just got much atitude so ill most likely respond if some1 says some BS or w.e

Back