• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warmode Awards

I think that the best players in this warmodes are gazzman aka pro aka jo , bas, and even tho navid wanst active in all wars he made the difference when it was necessary i would also mention powerhouse dement aka lopek and slibaha

I think that what rly made the difference in the wars is the ammount of money, most of our mages dint rly got money to buy more than 1 ssa bp , the level isnt rly a big trouble for my team i think , ofc we still have some lvl 200 but they can get more lvls they had time do do so .

Best commanders definately gazzman and jordi i wouldnt even think how it would be if it was jordi and gazzman leading a team with such great players like navid, decoy, bas, maczal, dino, lopek, xabor, kucu etc . Backpacpers would be literally crushing us all the time .

Proud of all my teammembers, they are rly amazing playing in equal conditions with experienced players with less lvl and money .

Last edited:
Lapa u have to pay my ssa if u want to i play ed srly xd 2 war mode and i lose arond 800 ssa : c need cwel with blue djin to buy for me ssa gajs

Backpackers (Lapa's Side)
BEST
ED: quapux, dino, decoy
MS; awesome rush/king memzie/flappzor tanka bazze for ue comboing u nabs on dara city hehe
RP; bas
EK; Navid

WORST
ED: alex tanka bazze
MS: flappzor tanka bazze (alex playing)
RP: magwall sucks
EK: friggebo

NO GUILD NAME ( Jordi's Side)
BEST:
ED: slibahaha aka tanker like shits and maybe yusufmania even though u die like salar u are fucking king of paralyze on dara city when i try to run to depot LOL
MS; ---
RP; didnt rly see good rp but i think this shleder its best potbringer for veziv so... :):):)
EK; Pro Aka jo

WORST
ED: Yusufmania, Make Lvl Cash
MS: bezieh aka pvp god with most deaths in every war uh3h3u3uh3u
RP: dno
EK: Jordi, metzern

h
BEST
ED: quapux, dino, decoy
MS; awesome rush/king memzie/flappzor tanka bazze for ue comboing u nabs on dara city hehe
RP; bas
EK; Navid

WORST
ED: alex tanka bazze
MS: flappzor tanka bazze (alex playing)
RP: magwall sucks
EK: friggebo

BEST:
ED: slibahaha aka tanker like shits and maybe yusufmania even though u die like salar u are fucking king of paralyze on dara city when i try to run to depot LOL
MS; ---
RP; didnt rly see good rp but i think this shleder its best potbringer for veziv so... :):):)
EK; Pro Aka jo

WORST
ED: Yusufmania, Make Lvl Cash
MS: bezieh aka pvp god with most deaths in every war uh3h3u3uh3u
RP: dno
EK: Jordi, metzern
hahahha kanker alex

True info, lapa is not experienced.
And tbh lapa u are shit, you got so high lvls, many rp's and all, and u still almost loose every war? while we are lvl 200 with no ssa, and u guys have 50kk each in balance and 15 bp's ssa 3 bp might
i wasn't in ur vent but ik veziv is right that u always blame team, calling everyone shit when something goes wrong, but urself, u get parceled like you're nothing, and call other people shit o not look bad yourself, because nothing is lapa's fault.
Yeah but can you stop this now fking kid or prepare to make more forum threads about sneaking.

Lapa u have to pay my ssa if u want to i play ed srly xd 2 war mode and i lose arond 800 ssa : c need cwel with blue djin to buy for me ssa gajs

msg me , i will bring you ssas like always my lover

@ thread

gajs kurwa everybody knows that veziv is talking shits and if he will take best lapa's people like decoy,bas, dino or others he will take over whole team. Later lapa will join veziv and we will still have team but with new leader. It's normal thing and this thing done already few times.

@Veziv
why you said "i can lead"? noone wants you to lead , you were a fucking mascot in this team but you though that you can be a commander? you always winning only when you have mix of a best players from teams. With "your people" you can only bring me avas to venogth

^^ ye but u are not best so msg calar mayebe he will inv u

Like dino said team without commander = commander without good ppl and team = 0

BEST:
ED: Xabor
MS; Awesome Rush
RP; Zojts, Akajajko
EK; Navid

WORST
ED: Decoy, Fatima
MS: Lapa Da Nuker
RP: Hachis
EK: Lapa, Veziv, Ray

BEST:
ED: Slibaha Here, Marcus Is Back
MS;Hya Von Little
RP; Shleder The Warjat
EK; Slibaha Non Stop

WORST
ED: Javii
MS: Bezieh
RP: Trollsome
EK: Salik The Dark, Jackzar Tankzar
........?????? ek 200 is to easy to die ;/

stfu noob,doing phantoms or MC acc on ur vt to act like u got players :D:D:D:
+Inviting peoples that dont play or ages to have a big invite list haha
Embarassing.

Backpacker team
BEST:
ED:decoy a tanka
ms:--
rp:bas
ek:ray

Worst: i dont remember voc but taifun devilry
ed:
ek: lapa xD
rp:mw sucks

jordis team.
best
ek:pro aka jo
rp:? No mas san!!!!!
ed:im the best
ms:??
worst:
ed:no worst for me everyone play good
rp:? No mas san!!!!!
ek:any ek is worstl
ms:?????

veziv u're fkn bad commander, u dont have brain to think about some good actions so dont insult lapa because u're not better. ppl play with you because u dont have life, u're staying vent 20h per day and its main reason that some ppl want to play with you. but u're skill in leading during some wars are bad because u are stupid, its true man and just get fact.

I wouldn't put myself as best rp cuz i was on playing on 2 actions only but thanks he he

Bas watching my cast for around 6 months he put on bp everything like me and think he is good he he fuck you bas #trueinfo

worst ek: veziv

worst rp shleder bringing me arrows and convice runes to inqu

Hahahah i knew we couldn't do this serious.
1. I didn't even die most
2. I take important spots that lead to my death cuz our eks and rps sleep sometimes
3. I also die quite a lot because WE ALL KNOW IM ONLY TARGET IN FUCKING OPEN...
So obvious.
You talking only your dreams dude, what i see 80% of your deaths is when u going alone and 1para and dead.
Second thing is that you run in on 200mage when u can let any 320+ take the spots or ek/rp. brainded

first of all veziv shut you mount :) remember? when you making me uh on berylia -1 depo? :) yeyeye on inq you jump on fire sword :) fucking piece of shit :) no1 knows you :) you cant do a shit :) fucking noob :) bb

Back