• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warmode

I can enjoy myself perfectly without having a warmode with you guys.

The ones of you being active right now are the randoms they have recruited. You are nothing without Mitch commanding you. (With Rotatez a.k.a. Quwix as a main example).

Lol. Why would mitch command us when there is nothing to command? RLD fags are proud of killing master rotatez :[

Dude your a vagina. You don't see us online because we're not lol. We don't play to rpg and make sneak attacks. and when we do make sneaks you don't do shit to us. Keep your nerd rage pussopolis out of warmode with us. We don't need it with you. We have warmode on another ot and teams recruiting to fight us here. Keep thinking your team is pro. You're so pro you bitched out after 2 ob's. You're so pro you won't accept warmode. Sounds like you should be playing inferna or dolera with your pro team man.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Why would mitch command us when there is nothing to command? RLD fags are proud of killing master rotatez :[

They having nothing to be proud of, but killing us when we trap ourselves and put ourselves into situations where we should die... An apple is an apple, and a pussy is a pussy. I don't smell any apples here.

bro i have to laugh at you :p
i been sneaking yosef and even took last hit on switz and no you didnt kill me cuz i got hidden and i guess i would die anyways if i would meet my team and we went without even having a fucking admin on vent so we got only 6 ppl and no fucking commader :p

AND i would love to se all the higher lvls going out of pz... a fucking 200 mage is nothing to exp.
but a 250+ char takes fucking ages to make lvls on :p
and you fucking tard you are a fighter but im mostly aiming at @Robin who is rov~ and Yosef cuz he fucking died like a noob... got pushed just before pz and died there....
and what you know about me? i guess you didnt play when the server started :p i was with 3 friends agenst RLD and we even had our fun parts....

i guess my spelling is fucked atm but idc since im school -.-

and yes i HEFF to be mad ._.

Neither Robin, Patrik or Matte have told me anything about the beginning of this OT, so I guess it wasn't worth mentioning.

And please specify with whatever team you are fighting now, I have no clue who to point this post at.

Because you might need it? Someone has to tell you "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? YOU MIGHT WANNA GET OUT OF THERE IF YOU DON'T WANNA DIE". (aiming at your fantastic death in Deeplings the other night)

Dude your a vagina. You don't see us online because we're not lol. We don't play to rpg and make sneak attacks. and when we do make sneaks you don't do shit to us. Keep your nerd rage pussopolis out of warmode with us. We don't need it with you. We have warmode on another ot and teams recruiting to fight us here. Keep thinking your team is pro. You're so pro you bitched out after 2 ob's. You're so pro you won't accept warmode. Sounds like you should be playing inferna or dolera with your pro team man.

- - - Updated - - -

They having nothing to be proud of, but killing us when we trap ourselves and put ourselves into situations where we should die... An apple is an apple, and a pussy is a pussy. I don't smell any apples here.

I don't even know who you are and I don't keep track of your online status. You're not worth taking a frag on.

I am not the one declaring or accepting the warmode. Neither was I there when you had warmode, so there's no reason to act that fucking stupid.

And congratulations on having a warmode on another open tibia. I assume you present yourself as the ruler of all open tibia's there as well? You might just be even more retarded then Zarz is.

I can't speak for my entire team, but the team we had on Softcores is the best team I have been in and I am more than happy with them. So when a retard like you comes and tells us we're nothing I honestly don't give a shit. You haven't proven yourself to me, so you're a nobody. Difference between you and me is you care when I call you a noob. I simply don't give a shit.

And for the record; I do not play real tibia. They ruined it after 7.6 and especially after 8.0 & 8.6 for me.

A potatoe is a potatoe and a retard is a retard. But both of them don't have a brain. Dude wtf? Have you got any more of these ridiculous sayings? I laugh my ass off.

Back