• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warrior outfit...

DaWildchild

Reaction score
I can't accomplish the warrior outfit quest beacuse I can't find the NPC Morgan. My question is: do anyone know where he is?

Or does who have completed the quest, how did u do to get the sword addon?

I can't accomplish the warrior outfit quest beacuse I can't find the NPC Morgan. My question is: do anyone know where he is?

Morgan is needed for Knight Outfits Quest, try at Knight's Guild in Thais. NPC which you need for Warrior Outfits Quest is in Carlin, on north gate.

Thanks for the help, I find it. The name of the NPC was Trisha. Anyways thx for help again, appreciate!

On otland servers you only do have to talk with the npc in north gate carlin for the both addons :):thumbup::thumbup:

Back