• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ways of making money lunarforce

julianfern94

Reaction score
Hello post here ur ways of make money on LUNARFORCE because i dont know and im poor;) thanks

Personally I love to hunt rotworms! Remember to bring torches. Darkness is painful..
And also maybe some parcels if you're lower level, so you can block the spots around you if theres lots of them.

// CLAS

Personally I love to hunt rotworms! Remember to bring torches. Darkness is painful..
And also maybe some parcels if you're lower level, so you can block the spots around you if theres lots of them.

// CLAS

7.6 Style!

hunt. maybe put ur voc and lvl so peopel can tell u where... and when u get some money to throw around use the market ,, buy low sell high u can make money off anything

Get an ed or an ek and go drakens 2 weeks straight. Then sell loot, profit.

Where does it say he was talking about 7.4?
Why are ya bein a douche bag, stop bein a faggot, stop acting cool on a forum mate, stick to dick sucking cuz thats all u are worth, and continue ur day..

nah i don't need to back up shit, you're just a preppy cum twat, i laugh at kids like you everydaay.
Because this relates to the subject:eek: Why can't you just admit you was wrong instead of being such a cocky kid because I really don't care what you have to say:/

Back