• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We rule this server now!

Rosestylah

Rozestylez bch
Reaction score
If killing 1 guy (Duktig) is the proof of owning the server, ok.

Yosef:
Sep 01 2012, 00:14:48 Killed at Level 302 by Xon Tanker
Most damage
and by Duktig

I won't add eccim, insanity, toxah, and the rest of noobs because like Ice Meto said, killing 1 guy will be enough to own tha server!

Duktig is trash,
[video=youtube;6UF0BAqWoVg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UF0BAqWoVg[/video]

i do not even give a shit, xon tanker post alot of posts when he is drunk, so i think i will be allowed to do the same. Ayowin skor, obviously the best player on the entire server and tibia wasnt online. Without him (me) RLD isnt very good. They still are the best team of the server ofcourse, but with me they would rule the entire fucking world. So dont talk shit about owning a server unless you have defeaten a team by fighting fairly; full team vs full team. Otherwise you would just kill the half of a team and still claim you have defeaten the entire team and taken over the server, like u guys used to do. You killed 4 of us with 12 players and claimed you had taken over the team. OFCOURSE that isnt the thing, because if you want to take over a server, you have to fight all the rulers and kill them, and that has obviously never happend because you guys only killed like 4 of us. So please shut the fuck up and come into a fair fight, and then we will see who will be the ruler of this awesome server who deserves a ruler like me, Ayowin skor, best player in the world

i do not even give a shit, xon tanker post alot of posts when he is drunk, so i think i will be allowed to do the same. Ayowin skor, obviously the best player on the entire server and tibia wasnt online. Without him (me) RLD isnt very good. They still are the best team of the server ofcourse, but with me they would rule the entire fucking world. So dont talk shit about owning a server unless you have defeaten a team by fighting fairly; full team vs full team. Otherwise you would just kill the half of a team and still claim you have defeaten the entire team and taken over the server, like u guys used to do. You killed 4 of us with 12 players and claimed you had taken over the team. OFCOURSE that isnt the thing, because if you want to take over a server, you have to fight all the rulers and kill them, and that has obviously never happend because you guys only killed like 4 of us. So please shut the fuck up and come into a fair fight, and then we will see who will be the ruler of this awesome server who deserves a ruler like me, Ayowin skor, best player in the world

Yes from 210>189
Pay me and i will read it

Yes from 210>189
Pay me and i will read it

He didn't get hunted off the server months ago.
He didn't create a new character to still be able to play.
He didn't create a new forum account because he was scared.
He doesn't stay in his house all day, every day.

You did all those things.

He didn't get hunted off the server months ago.
He didn't create a new character to still be able to play.
He didn't create a new forum account because he was scared.
He doesn't stay in his house all day, every day.

You did all those things.

From the morning, i'm pking. Come on. You're still anonymous, give me ur charname

Its very funny. i indeed dropped from lvl 203 to lvl 189, but that was in maybe a month. If you were truely a good pvper, you would have dropped me to lvl 130 already but since you arent, im just lvl 189

Its very funny. i indeed dropped from lvl 203 to lvl 189, but that was in maybe a month. If you were truely a good pvper, you would have dropped me to lvl 130 already but since you arent, im just lvl 189

Because you sit in pz.

You sit in pz aswell, or even not login because everytime you leave pz is when your ppl are online

Then should he leave PZ by himself knowing that he'll get fucked up anyway?

Get some brains

You sit in pz aswell, or even not login because everytime you leave pz is when your ppl are online

The thing is Im most often not even at the computer when Im not online, and if Im in pz im doing something else and I have never ever though of staying in pz because of my enemies.

Back