• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We want this badly !

So do we, and we're currently working on it, but before the actual Wrath of the Emperor quest is added we will first be adding Children of the Revolution quest. Children of the Revolution quest will be in the next update.

So do we, and we're currently working on it, but before the actual Wrath of the Emperor quest is added we will first be adding Children of the Revolution quest. Children of the Revolution quest will be in the next update.

WOOT! Can't wait for this! :D

Regards,
Cody

What's the use of Childrens of the Revolution Quest? Looked on tibia wiki but the only usefull I saw was the experience you gain from doing the tasks? Or am I wrong?:p

What's the use of Childrens of the Revolution Quest? Looked on tibia wiki but the only usefull I saw was the experience you gain from doing the tasks? Or am I wrong?:p

It's a pre-quest for Wrath of the Emperor, and it's the quest you get the serpent crest (item for second warmaster outfit addon) from.

Just long and frustrating, from both a player and development standpoint.

Can't imagine what scripting this quest has to be like, lol.

Appreciate the hard work the team does for this server, though.

Regards,
Cody

Back