• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website help

Ardoc

Reaction score
Hey,

I post this because I need some help with making a wedsite for my custom Ot-server. I need help because I don't know php scripting, but I want to learn it in function of the server. So my idea is to have someone who want to help me a bit. The thing I ask from you is to support me. This means we talk to eachother in private messages (here on forum or msn or mail) and you tell me what I shoul do (explaining how to start and than I'll try to do it myself and after it you should check my scripts if they are good) You don't have to put much time in it, just send me a mail 2/3 times a week so I can keep working on the site.

a bit info about me and the things I use for my server:
- I speak: Dutch/ not very good English/ not very good French/ some German
- You don't need to know more personel info about me only this: I want to do everything myself on my server. I don't use scripts which I don't understand and I want to learn those scriptinglanguages who I need.
- server info: tibia 8.54 custom map/ RME mapeditor/ TFS 0.3.6pl1 distro/ lots of custom LUA scripts/ Uniserv host/ modern AAC webstructure

If you are interested let me know :D

thanks

Back