• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website Problem or wehre? Player can Enter game but not Website why? Port is open!

johny5608

johny
Reaction score
Hello otlanders,
I'm coming with a new problem!:huh:
I have maked a new web (loaded new acc maker (all files are new)) and now nobody can enter the Website!
when i want to enter the website (ip) than nothing happans it just loading all the time!
And when i stop Apache,Mysql in xampp than it says on the webstie that it cannot be loaded!
Than i checked the Ports (80) and everything is open!
Player can enter the game witch DNS (ip) but the website not just loadin loading loading loading...
Please Fast Help!
Thanks
-Rep++ For help-
I can't enter with: "127.0.0.1" too. but with "localhost"
yy i don't understand this any more -.-"

Last edited:
If you configure your router via website (web browser) - router block port 80 [good routers in 'advanced configuration' has option to change port of router website, then you have to enter for example: http://192.168.1.1:60 [if you set port 60]). Players can't enter website, because it's not possible to access router configuration from internet (only from localhost).
Even if you forward port 80 on router or set DMZ, port 80 is still blocked (access from internet) by router.

If you configure your router via website (web browser) - router block port 80 [good routers in 'advanced configuration' has option to change port of router website, then you have to enter for example: http://192.168.1.1:60 [if you set port 60]). Players can't enter website, because it's not possible to access router configuration from internet (only from localhost).
Even if you forward port 80 on router or set DMZ, port 80 is still blocked (access from internet) by router.

yyy... than why i can't enter The website with "127.0.0.1"!!! ??? 127.0.0.1 is to enter the own computer -.-"
I have tested: Port check from internet Open Port Check Tool and port 80 is opened!
and when the port 80 is blocked than port 7171 and 7172 must be blocked too!!! But The players can enter the game (port 7171) than the port 7171 is opened!!!!!!
(it all happened after i installed new htdocs (layout etc.))

Back