• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Website Scripting Service

Holix

retard
Reaction score
5wDmy.jpg

Introduction
We've seen a lot of scripting services, but there was none that actually offered website scripting services.

Who are we?
Just a little team of 2 coders, with required skills, looking for some extra pocket money.

What can we do?
* PHP
* HTML
* CSS
* JavaScript

How can you contact us?
You can do it on several ways.
- Write your request here in thread.
- Send a PM to one of us. Holix, Diath
- Get on QuakeNet. Nicks: Holix, Diath

How much will your service cost me?
Well, that is hard to say. It depends on the request. Can be in range from 5e to 50e.
Same applies for delivery time.

When do you pay us?
After completion, we will send you demo url where you will be able to check out your script. If you are happy with it, and no more requests, you send us money, after what we send you script.

How can you pay us?
At this moment, we only accept payments by paypal that are sent by verified users.

Will your script be shared with anyone else?
No.

w63fL.jpg

Last edited:
Recommended for sure. These guys are legit.

Red

slacker alert )))

trololol alert ]]
hohoho

goodluck with service! :D

perhaps you could make me an online games website, one you would have to pay credits for?
like poker games etc. & how much would this be?

trololol alert ]]
hohoho

goodluck with service! :D

perhaps you could make me an online games website, one you would have to pay credits for?
like poker games etc. & how much would this be?

Hi,

Are you accepting only small requests or larger ones as well? One that may take up to two weeks, perhaps?

Regards,
TibiaWR

We realize requests in a price range up to 50 (100 maybe?) EUR and those two would cost more than this, thus we most likely won't accept your offers.

Um, okay. :huh:

Well, if you change your mind, let me know.

Regards,
TibiaWR

Edit: I am sort of confused with what you said. It sounds like you don't want more money.

Do tell.

Of course we want money (who doesn't?), but as it's written in OP - we are looking for some extra pocket money. We treat it as some extra work we can do in a free time, not something we will spend every day on.

Is this service still available?

I might be intressted in some work :) Send me a pm if your still looking for job.

Script 1.
Im in need of a sell character script in php to Modern Acc. But players can sell their own characters and will then advertise characters to sale and players that will buy need to have an own account that it will be transfer to. And everything shall be buying with premium points.
Script 2.
World Transfer script to Modern Acc.

Give my a price at private of those scripts. :)

hello,

i have two ots on same dedicated with 2 database

i want to make account transfer script between that two ots

notice:

you can't transfer if:

there's same account on that two ots

if you tranfer acc you should wait a week to be able to transfer again

you dont have 500 premium points

any on your chars married

any on your chars own house

if his account own any character name exist on the other ot then he should change name first

he go with his depot items and bank money

you can make that script??

some people told me that it's released but i search and dont find

Back