• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Website/Serv not connected[ZNOTE ACC]

XPRIMEX

Semi-Dead
Reaction score
hey so, i got my serv/site setup but they dont connect, what i mean is that if you make a acc on the site it wont appear on the site, if you make it in game, you can see the char and everythin in the char list but you cant login to it in there.

also, i dont know if you need this but im using
tibia 9.6

- - - Updated - - -

evan told me its something with opening port 80, is that the same as 7171 ? and if so which is the ending/starting port

alright, port 80 is open but the web still dont work, it says its ip is 127.0.0.1 (local) how do i change that ?

You opened the ports towards your ipv4 address? Windows » cmd » ipconfig

Canyouseeme.org to check your ports.
It's also possible, if your using Skype, that Skype is using port 80

i changed skypes port and i dont know what u mean by the ipv4 addess, but im guessing i didnt since i dont know. how do i do it

EDIT : oooh ye, where do i put thaT ip ? config.php ?

Put your ipv4 address in your router for your ports...
I saw you message, but im not able to be on Skype this very moment. As soon as I have time, ill help when if you didnt solve it.

alright so i give up on Znote acc, lol, i tried gesior and i got just 2 errors, please tell me how to fix them :
Error occured!

Error ID: #C-5
More info: ERROR: #C-5 : Class::ConfigPHP - Key encryptionType doesn't exist.

File: C:\UniServer\www\classes/configphp.php Line: 96
File: C:\UniServer\www/install.php Line: 220

and the lines are

PHP:
			new Error_Critic('#C-5', 'ERROR: <b>#C-5</b> : Class::ConfigPHP - Key <b>' . $key . '</b> doesn\'t exist.');

Website::setPasswordsEncryption(Website::getServerConfig()->getValue('encryptionType'));

Back