• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website Server button is not working!

Spratt

Reaction score
Hey all...again :p

Sorry for so many questions today, trying to work out all the bugs in my server before launching it! Anyway when I go to my server website in the top left corner it says "Server OFFLINE" but the server is online! How can I fix this so it says "Server ONLINE" when it is on and "Server OFFLINE" when its off! Please help asap!

SNIPED.PNG

Attachments

Hey all...again :p

Sorry for so many questions today, trying to work out all the bugs in my server before launching it! Anyway when I go to my server website in the top left corner it says "Server OFFLINE" but the server is online! How can I fix this so it says "Server ONLINE" when it is on and "Server OFFLINE" when its off! Please help asap!

View attachment 18542

Use the same update frequensy for the both website settings and server settings.

Okay? Can you explain a little more on how to do that? What to check for? etc

it is easy.
just go to your website folder and open up config.inc.php and then search for "update" change the value so it matches the time for server save in your config.lua in your server folder.

Using fsock, if you have no other alternative:

Code:
<?php
$connection = @fsockopen("localhost", 7171);
if ($connection) {
    echo "OTSERV Open.";
    fclose($connection);
} else {
    echo "OTSERV Not open.";
}
?>