• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Westbay against?

they are against my guild ! veni vidi vici i will pwn them all soon :> when my char unbanned xD

That aren't our problem - swedish guilds - they are disobeying on Ventrilo, so it is only your problem.

Lol? what the?? haha, dude wtf are you talking about, we are not the ones who let the nazi build concentrationcamps in our country. Fool

Lol? what the?? haha, dude wtf are you talking about, we are not the ones who let the nazi build concentrationcamps in our country. Fool

Yea you guys helped the Nazi's transporting troops, building tanks etc. just so you wouldn't get your asses kicked. Then after you starting licking the allies out so that they don't do a Japan on you. Sweden doesn't know what camaraderie is and you have no place to talk about a war which your country pussied out of.

"Throughout the war, the Swedish policy favoured the side currently having the upper hand."

WOW super cool!!

I don't hold any bad views on any country, but if you will try to write some bullshit I will just shoot you down.

Last edited:
Could you all please stop talk about the world war II? lol...
wazzup rothas!?

Ye we all know the JAPANESE made exevo gran mas atom and all ded super chineese eyes win rofl roxz exevo gran mas vis u ded hahhaha ikil u hahai am lvl 4500 haha:thumbup:

Back