• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Westbay

Actually Spain and Schweitz (spellcheck) were neutral aswell. And yes, we all know that it meant so much that Poland ¨stood up¨ against Germany. Neither you or me can't blame Sweden for being neutral, why the hell would anyone be in a war ? The only reason sweden didn't get attacked were that they had important mines in the northern part and if Germany attacked, England would bomb the mines.

And we helped Finland alot with few 100,000 soldiers and weapon. And we helped immigrants fleeing from the war.

You don't know very well about II World War so you shouldn't talk about it.
Spain firstly was neutral but when German attacked Russia they wanted to help them cos Spain in that time were communist (spellcheck ;s)same as Russia. So they send some soldiers.

About Switzerland.. they were neutral because III Reich had there bank accounts with a lot of money etc.
Second reason that Switz~ was neutral is that Alliance and German had there their spy agents. And it was perfect place to tal with enemy or ally about war on neutral ground.

About Poland... That was not our fault that German attacked us firstly... Simply Hitler wanted to conquer all Europe and he started from our Country. If France and Great Britain wouldn't be blind they would see what is coming.
But u can't deny it that Polish ppl defended their country with brave and honour. Don't forget that Poland was attacked from 2 sides and we weren't ready economically.
Can't say it about France who didn't even fought...

I will write it again.. Sweden wasn't neutral... they send a lot of iron ore to German. Helped them in convoy their ships on sea and accepted to move German army to Norway.

About Finland... didn't heard that Sweden helped them with Russia.

Tactics. Germany did not run over us, Poland on the other hand got totaly owned. i guess they didn't like jews :/

I will write it again... U are moron and fucking racist...
U know bullshit about those times and still u write smth about it.

I got no respect for what you wrote. I bet you are 15-17 years old Emo who don't know nothing about life.

I will write it again... U are moron and fucking racist...
U know bullshit about those times and still u write smth about it.

I got no respect for what you wrote. I bet you are 15-17 years old Emo who don't know nothing about life.

Only reason i wrote what i wrote was because you said that all of us was racists. You don't know shit about me so don't pretend that you do.

I got no respect for what you wrote. I bet you are 25-30 years old overeducated no life with out a job, who don't know nothing about life.

Only reason i wrote what i wrote was because you said that all of us was racists. You don't know shit about me so don't pretend that you do.

I got no respect for what you wrote. I bet you are 25-30 years old overeducated no life with out a job, who don't know nothing about life.

Ohh don't get sooo mad ;( plax.

You don't know very well about II World War so you shouldn't talk about it.
Spain firstly was neutral but when German attacked Russia they wanted to help them cos Spain in that time were communist (spellcheck ;s)same as Russia. So they send some soldiers.

About Switzerland.. they were neutral because III Reich had there bank accounts with a lot of money etc.
Second reason that Switz~ was neutral is that Alliance and German had there their spy agents. And it was perfect place to tal with enemy or ally about war on neutral ground.

About Poland... That was not our fault that German attacked us firstly... Simply Hitler wanted to conquer all Europe and he started from our Country. If France and Great Britain wouldn't be blind they would see what is coming.
But u can't deny it that Polish ppl defended their country with brave and honour. Don't forget that Poland was attacked from 2 sides and we weren't ready economically.
Can't say it about France who didn't even fought...

I will write it again.. Sweden wasn't neutral... they send a lot of iron ore to German. Helped them in convoy their ships on sea and accepted to move German army to Norway.

About Finland... didn't heard that Sweden helped them with Russia.

I think i do know much about the facts, unlike you who seems to been growing up with propagandic fairytales.
Just because Spain sent some soldiers, they still stood neutral in the war. Sweden sent soliders to Finland too, even if you never heard about it.

About Switzerland or however its spelled, they were, as i said, neutral. i would like to see some sources on the other thing u wrote though.

Of course Poland were brave fighting against both the nazis and Sovjet. I just said that when you came with your horses they didn't effect their enemys that much :p

I don't understand how you could blame Sweden to every odds avoid a war aswell ;S

how is bot and killin a char down the same thing!??1!

also the avarage age of people here is most likely 17 - 18 but represent's themself's like an 15 year old diperbaby.

Qknight you talk pretty much shit.. I dont even bother reading most of your threads, and you don't cheat lvl bahaha, could of fooled me

Qknight you talk pretty much shit.. I dont even bother reading most of your threads, and you don't cheat lvl bahaha, could of fooled me
????? I havent said anything in this thread you mothaf*c*a
I know nothing about world war II so thats why im quiet in this thread, And who are you to talk? mr.random noob?

Back