• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Westbay

I kinda did something, Without me there wouldnt have been that much of battles as it was, what about you? What have you ever done? You arent starting any battles, The only thing you do is to come with your noob character Druidcowik :eek:

I kinda did something, Without me there wouldnt have been that much of battles as it was, what about you? What have you ever done? You arent starting any battles, The only thing you do is to come with your noob character Druidcowik :eek:

This is not my noob char sorry menz ;<

hehehhe we kicked u out from tha serv !

First of all, its weekend so we party in the lovely swedish weather instead of being retarded and stay infront of the comp.
Second, what do u mean about we? U´ve been a Hots for two days Zackis hahahahahaha lmao

If im not wrong westbay hotsteppers is 125-109 so how come hots say they won? :confused:

Are you that stupid? You're like Qknight who has never been involved to any war lol. What do frags mean? They're just a part of wars and you've probably won in frags but all of you are offline. You've got more frags because we have more members in our guild. You ain't able to win an open battle with us. Last days while we were killing you guys many of you left the guild just because you didn't want be counted as a frag.

And if I good know those people who won wars they would own the server all the time lol.

Are you that stupid? You're like Qknight who has never been involved to any war lol. What do frags mean? They're just a part of wars and you've probably won in frags but all of you are offline. You've got more frags because we have more members in our guild. You ain't able to win an open battle with us. Last days while we were killing you guys many of you left the guild just because you didn't want be counted as a frag.

And if I good know those people who won wars they would own the server all the time lol.
I have never been invovled in a war? War is the only thing i live for in tibia, I've had more wars then you ever will have, Just because i ain't playing rl tibia doesnt mean i never been in a war, lmao..And if you play rl tibia, I just gotta say, YOU SUCK! seriously, You suck.

I have never been invovled in a war? War is the only thing i live for in tibia, I've had more wars then you ever will have, Just because i ain't playing rl tibia doesnt mean i never been in a war, lmao..And if you play rl tibia, I just gotta say, YOU SUCK! seriously, You suck.

Well, ,maybe you have really been in wars more time than me but I guess you were 20-50 lvl so you have helped your team a lot! How can you say I suck when my team owns Silvera by the 1 year, now we have another war and we're going to get it over so fast :p don't be noob and show your team's PvP on battle =)

How is it being online 24/7 on forum? Whatever time I post here you answer me so fast :O

Well, ,maybe you have really been in wars more time than me but I guess you were 20-50 lvl so you have helped your team a lot! How can you say I suck when my team owns Silvera by the 1 year, now we have another war and we're going to get it over so fast :p don't be noob and show your team's PvP on battle =)

How is it being online 24/7 on forum? Whatever time I post here you answer me so fast :O
I wasnt talking about rl tibia ^^ And im banned on qknight if you havent noticed...Your team owns silvera, not you, so i say it again: YOU SUCK! :thumbup:

Back