• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What are you doing right now?

Sitting at my workstation listening to someone who asked for help on 'web-browsers' and the person asked explaining why IE is the best browser.

Sitting at my workstation listening to someone who asked for help on 'web-browsers' and the person asked explaining why IE is the best browser.

Funny, because I was just reading an article that Germany is urging to remove IE from computers as it currently has a security hole.

Im chilling in the school computer trying to hack the admin account xD
If your school was anything like mine try creating a shortcut via start menu to I:/ or T:/, that got us the files at my school, same with WinZip to access other user's files

Funny, because I was just reading an article that Germany is urging to remove IE from computers as it currently has a security hole.
Lel, following his idea we could as well remove all the browsers available from systems because every single browser has a security hole once in a while.

Im chilling in the school computer trying to hack the admin account xD
Reported to cyber police.

@Topic:
Chatting with people and listening to music.

Back
Top Bottom