• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What creatures?

Jgarder

Tprogramming Ex-Adm|n
Premium User
Reaction score
Alright kids.. i havent played tibia is a very long time.. make me a list of creatures YOU want to lvl on (dont just tell me the new shitty creatures) i wanna know what the people would really use! thanks

poi monster's are always fun :) any and all of them maybe, maybe south of Darkmatch were that mine place is :)maybe throw garaban in there 2 or somthing :)

Some bosses

I was thinking maybe you could add a few bosses that spawn like maybe once every few hours and have chances to drop some really good loot but they would take atleast a team of 3-4 ppl to them down... And probably wouldnt want it to switch targets that much.. since only voc going to be able to block it period will be knights maybe a higher level pally but i duno.. Whatever kind of loot u decide im sure it will work out.. But i do know one thing normal tibia bosses are gettin kinda old and boring lol and on ots they get WAY to easy fast... But eh ohwell and maybe their could be alot of them or something around the map whereever u find a place kinda hidden w/e anyways thats all i have thanks~

Bosses <-- great
New Quests <--- great
New monsters <--- who cares, everyone level 200+ will drop them in 2-4 hits anyways.

Quests and bosses are the only thing worth spending anytime on if you want people to come back here. AFter level 300 theres not much point to play.

Back