• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What did santa bring you?

Prest

الله ليس أكبر
Reaction score
For those who celebrated Christmas, what did santa bring you? Also tell me what you did to celebrate :)

Santa brought me a pair of soccer shoes which I've needed for a while now, as well as some exercising equipment and a couple of shirts. I spent my day at some friends house, had a lot of fun, they were Arabic and damn their food was very good.

Money, 25+ games on Steam. (I love the gift system)
And yeah, Santa has steam. :)

I was given money around 100 euros, i also got a few gift certificate which works as money in different stores. I got a pillow, one of these pens for smartphones, a book, some clothes and stuff i cant remember right now.

As always i celebrated with my closest family and other relatives, we're usually about 20, we all go to my cousins and his girlfriends house which is pretty far from the city and out on the countryside, we usually get our christmas tree from there as well since the own most of the woods around there. Anywaysss, we used to celebrate christmas at our house for a few years because me and my sister were the youngest in the family, but now my cousin has a daughter so the last 2 years we've been over at theeere.

It usually starts around 12am (lunch) with the swedish christmas meal and ends around 2am.

New touch-screen computer xD around 520 pounds.. clothes,skates,money :)

New 16 inch dildo

Had to upgrade from the 12 incher, as its just not doin' the trick these days.

Santa skipped me this year, so I went all out and bought myself an Alienware M18x R2.

Last edited:
I got a pair of socks and well i will get another "gift" in 8months!

Back