• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you deslike on OTs?

Alfa Cento

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Two questions:

1) What are the problems that you usually find on OTs that make you live?

2) What are the goos things that make you stay on OT?

Thanks!!

1) Pay 2 win on most servers and corrupted staff members aswell (Giving people free stuff, their own chars etc..)
2) Serious Staff, updates every once in a while for new content, good PVP, No pay 2 win elements at all And a custom map.. RL map servers is getting really tiring.

1) GMs playing on their servers makes me quit even if they're not abusing.

2) Much content so that there's stuff to do - rl maps / tp maps / whatever usually only lasts 1 week max to do the hardest quest and then there's just pvp.

1. Problems with OT's.
  • Biased Staff.
  • Unbalanced items, spells, vocations, etc..
  • Lack of content.
  • Unstable server.
2. Things that make me stay on a server.
  • Community<<<<most important thing right there :3
  • TONS AND TONS OF CONTENT pls.
  • CUSTOM ANYTHING.
  • PVP

Thanks for the answer's guys. Very interesting comments. Made me think about them :)

1) GMs playing on their servers makes me quit even if they're not abusing.

2) Much content so that there's stuff to do - rl maps / tp maps / whatever usually only lasts 1 week max to do the hardest quest and then there's just pvp.

Your "dislike" of GMs playing their own server even i they are not abusing makes me sad.

I've said many times that if a GM or Developer, or Scripter, or Mapper or anyone working on a project DOES NOT play their own project, then the project will be boring simply because they do not care about it.

But if they play their own server, then they will care more about what is added, and balanced and fixed and how the community views them, because they are also playing the server so they have to deal with what they add, and if it is bad, they will be one of the people who experience it.

Dislike: Power abusers on OTs that are not that popular - people who basically ruin a server before it even has a chance
Like: Community, helpful people that are not 12

Back