• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you Think about the Double Exp Weekend?

TwifySoft
23 minutes ago.
A lot of players have asked for this for a long time, and because of recent technical difficulties and other issues that have occurred over the months, there will be a double experience weekend.

The double experience weekend begins on the server save of Friday, 31st May and ends on the server save of Monday, 3rd June. During this time you will receive twice as much experience from both monsters and quests!

For me with the loot 3x and double exp weekend, Lunarforce wont be the same.

I don't like the idea of 2000 players logging in to shadowcores at once and most of them brazilians. The spawns will be even more crowded than they already are. It's like throwing one piece of meat into an aquarium with hundreds of sharks.

There will be lots of fights on the best spawns (WOTE/inqui/banuta/poi/hive), as always, the biggest party team wins

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee baaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd its so retarded by them to make dubbel exp!!! retardssssssssssssssss

Ok. So you cry for double sp when they give it you cry to not have it......

that just retard to make it dubbel exp! for some ppl have to exp here long to get lvl 300. and now i can start a char lvl 8 and take 300 on 3 days nice work!!!

Back