• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think guys?

devran124

Banned User
Reaction score
Well here is an video made by Anonymous. Video Anonymous - Operation Pirate Bay - YouTube

Translatet to swedish to the swedish guys

"Hej, Sverige.
Vi har sett att ni har gjort en räd mot The Pirate Bay och andra torrentsajter.
Räden mot PRQ slog ut många av våra fildelningssajter. Vi ser detta som ett brott mot informationsfriheten och har därför slagit ut en del sajter för svenska myndigheter och samarbetspartners.
Svenska regeringen: Ni vet vad vi är kapabla till och vad vi vill. Valet är ert."

And here Translated to English

"Hey, Sweden.
We have seen that you have done a raid on The Pirate Bay and other torrent sites.
The raid against PRQ knocked out many of our file sharing sites. We see this as a violation of freedom of information and therefore has knocked out some sites for Swedish authorities and partners.
Swedish Government: You know what we're capable of and what we want. The choice is yours. "

I use TPB and it always has what I need, what else can be better then likeTriWear said, the largest torrent-tracker?

This is ridiculous, I've seen people writing this on Facebook "I've got the application that Anonymous is using to take down websites, I'm helping them to shutdown et cetera".

Bunch of retards downloading LOIC :(

For one wtf is LOIC?

Two, they just went full retard and nobody should listen to them... Including you, facebook users that post every action they take (even when pooping) are just fat people that have no real friends sitting in their grandma's basement wishing they could live in WoW

LOIC is a DoS application that most kids downloading these days.

I don't really care what they are saying in media et cetera, just funny how people react on such things. :p

LOIC is a DoS application that most kids downloading these days.

I don't really care what they are saying in media et cetera, just funny how people react on such things. :p

LOIC barley does anything, but lets annon people control the retards that download it. Ofcourse the kids dont understands this and download the shit and thinks that they are "participating", while its annon abusing their computers, and can do it whenever they want as long as they have it installed. :)

Hahahahahahaa that's funny, it reminds me of what I was thinking about last night...
90's kids either create something or find something awesome and post it online for free
2k kids either create or find something cool and sell it.

I always use tbp when i want to download something, and many seeders big + :)

TPB was good and like said before it's THE largest torrent site. It was banned by my internet provider a while ago although you could probably use a proxy to get onto it anyway...

@The person who posted about the Facebook comment - Whoever posts stuff like that on Facebook are probably mentally retarded, to say the least. Since anonymous will currently be in investigation... Anyone who posts anything like that are either stupid or want to be caught - or liars.

Back