• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What film/show are you watching NOW!

[video=youtube;j9Hjrs6WQ8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Hjrs6WQ8M[/video]

How dumb are you? Do you think i am watching a movie and write on otland i just watching this right now. I never pause movies/series cuz i lose some minutes. So right now i am doing watching otland.

Multitask?

How dumb are you? Do you think i am watching a movie and write on otland i just watching this right now. I never pause movies/series cuz i lose some minutes. So right now i am doing watching otland.

Lol, you are dumb. For real. What an question -.-

***** u jus went full retard!
Lol. Hit it up and then you'll know it is basically the google of films.

- - - Updated - - -

Its the international movie database

international? I always thought that 'I' stands for 'Internet' there, *****

That movie was actually one of the best I've seen of late.

Late was in a film?

- - - Updated - - -

I was a 100% I read International a couple of weeks ago WTF!!! Allright let me correct myself:

Well you were right

Same xD well i feel stupid

Though go google international movie database.

- - - Updated - - -

Its both! ;>

Late was in a film?

- - - Updated - - -

Same xD well i feel stupid

Though go google international movie database.

- - - Updated - - -

Its both! ;>

And now you can feel retarded. Press Room "Col Needham is the founder and CEO of The Internet Movie Database (IMDb.com)."
Try 'world movie database' in google, it also return IMDb on the first place, it must be called like this now, eh?

And now you can feel retarded. Press Room "Col Needham is the founder and CEO of The Internet Movie Database (IMDb.com)."
Try 'world movie database' in google, it also return IMDb on the first place, it must be called like this now, eh?

It must be like that! BEcause when I google fag you come up! :)

Back