• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What film/show are you watching NOW!

best series ive seen so far :

1. falling skies (barely any good alien movies out there but they made this SICK alien invasion serie you MUST watch this shit!!)
2. the walking dead (no doubt)
3. terra nova (sick cause there are dinos in it like jurassic park)
4. games of thrones (good story)
5. vamp diaries (elena is hot :S)

Ive been watching all kind series and ran out of series until just now i found myself a PERFECT SHOW - Scrubs! And i still got 9 seasons more to go to entertain me for a long time :)

Along with all the other great shows listed(Game Of Thrones,Dexter,Supernatural) + MANY OTHERS! I started watching some new shows (The Bridge,Crossing Lines) pretty good.., if ya bored and you like detective show's check them out.

The Bridge
[video=youtube;_v9H-Rk0s4o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v9H-Rk0s4o[/video]​

It's good, not amazing, but definately worth watching for some boobs

Just finished watching Merlin which was one of my favourite TV shows of all time, I also just finished watching The Keeper which was another brilliant show.

I'm pretty hooked onto Keeping up with the Kardashians and I've recently started to watch a show called 'The 4400' which is another great one.

Back