• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What happened to Tibia!?

Gotta love CipSoft, banning level 40 gold-bots in rotworms, but disregarding the lvls 300+

Magic...*cough* uhmm... I mean botting.

Manual, you either have never botted in your life, or have no logic to figure out that a bot is not effective.
It's literally impossible to bot that fast, the bot will never kill a creature as fast & effectively as manualy killing it.

It was account shared & manualed in leveling, a bot was used for healing, a lot of cash was evolved with the help of blockers & healers.

He must have botted every day except when recovering stamina. Im still impressed with how he isnt' banned.

Edit: I didnt see that he was a ed, if he did this manual im even more impressed.

He's just manual playing from what I've heard.

If you've got money, time & blockers it's fully possible to gain those levels in that amount of time. :p

Manual, you either have never botted in your life, or have no logic to figure out that a bot is not effective.
It's literally impossible to bot that fast, the bot will never kill a creature as fast & effectively as manualy killing it.

It was account shared & manualed in leveling, a bot was used for healing, a lot of cash was evolved with the help of blockers & healers.

That could be true...

but i disagree with that bot isnt good enough...

Botting is getting smarter with ea update Cip release. Ibot isnt the best bot but its on the way...

Shit damn, 2x level 300+ in 365 days, shiiiiit! How could he recover the stamina that fast aswell :p

- - - Updated - - -

Shit damn, 2x level 300+ in 365 days, shiiiiit! How could he recover the stamina that fast aswell :p

That could be true...

but i disagree with that bot isnt good enough...

Botting is getting smarter with ea update Cip release. Ibot isnt the best bot but its on the way...

That's wrong.
A bot can't pull off the shit i can do when leveling at SoulStealers. I know a level 150 mage that bots there & doesn't even make half of what i can make exp wise on a level 100 when i manual because they hit way to hard you must mring at certain spots, UE at certain times.

Perhaps one day bots will be as fast & efficient, like as in long after Tibia is finished, but right now they're not, and you can easily out level one, the only thing you can't do is consistently out level one, for obvious reasons, unless of course you have serious amounts of time, another person on your account & some serious gold.

Even bots for other games don't even compete with people who actually manual, they just react slower & predict things & sometimes predicting what may happen can save your life.

Lol, In less than a year a level 298 and a 404?, In the old times you couldn't even get at level 200 in a year,

It's impressive but I just need to ask..

WHY?

Seriously, why?

I don't get why people level over 200.

Damage barely increases anymore, really is just pointless.

My 188 MS hits about as high as my friend who is 440.

more hp/mana/cap, ability to kill stronger mobs, be stronger in wars, there's no reason to stop leveling.

more hp/mana/cap, ability to kill stronger mobs, be stronger in wars, there's no reason to stop leveling.
At level 300, you can kill anything a level 600 can kill just as efficently.

Won't be that much stronger in wars now with new law of speed anyways.

>implying you NEED extra cap after 200

At level 300, you can kill anything a level 600 can kill just as efficently.

Won't be that much stronger in wars now with new law of speed anyways.

>implying you NEED extra cap after 200

yeee cap and less waste with ea level

Back