• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is Softcores best vocation?

Dude

Reaction score
Well after the vocations became "more balanced" I retired from here.. Like when the sd's were like 1 second and mages were the only vocation that can be used.. Either that or be pwned 24/7.

Well now Im thinking about starting again and just wondering, what is the best vocation? As in pvp wise, or leveling wise-no not botting "Leveling" Like by hand.

So tell me whats the best vocation and why. I would apperciate it!

Druid and Sorcerer for Power Leveling.
And Paladin on PvP :>

Umm can you give any reasons? I was planning to play a knight. Why are knights bad? And why are mages/paladins good?

They are quite balanced. Knights can do huge ammounts of damage melee from time to time.

Mages has a constant damage which is quite high.

And paladins can do alot of damage with distance attacks aswell as with spells.

They are quite balanced. Knights can do huge ammounts of damage melee from time to time.

Mages has a constant damage which is quite high.

And paladins can do alot of damage with distance attacks aswell as with spells.

So Paladin it is.

And then you just get banned for botting and multi-clienting.

^_^

::post:: Dude:

You should take the vocation you prefer and think is the best one.

All of them are balanced.

I already played with the 4 vocations, and I really liked them.

Benefits:

Mages - Can easily kill creatures that are weak or either not immune to death damage.

Archers - Can kill creatures that are weak or either not immune to death and holy damage, and block strong creatures.

Warriors - Can kill creatures that are weak or either not immune to physical and explosion damage, and block really strong creatures.

^_^

Nope, you will make it the first weeks, GM's know that you are botting but in the end they dont care. I know about some people that they know are botting but still they dont care.

Well after the vocations became "more balanced" I retired from here.. Like when the sd's were like 1 second and mages were the only vocation that can be used.. Either that or be pwned 24/7.

Well now Im thinking about starting again and just wondering, what is the best vocation? As in pvp wise, or leveling wise-no not botting "Leveling" Like by hand.

So tell me whats the best vocation and why. I would apperciate it!

Since the tree's aren't fixed, they still waste "1min of my life" , get a Druid...

Mages - Can easily kill creatures that are weak or either not immune to death damage.

Archers - Can kill creatures that are weak or either not immune to death and holy damage, and block strong creatures.

Warriors - Can kill creatures that are weak or either not immune to physical and explosion damage, and block really strong creatures.

^_^

No they wont get banned.. Take a look at the highscore list and then tell me that again.

Knights melee damage is a tad too powerful.. If a 120 knight can do 1200 damage melee on a monster something isn't right.

But sure, they are quite balanced

^_^

::post:: Dude:

You should take the vocation you prefer and think is the best one.

All of them are balanced.

I already played with the 4 vocations, and I really liked them.

Benefits:

^_^

rofl you lot ban botters? theres a first :) hey well i guess you do get people donating to get unbaned so meh

Back