• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is the most safe bot?

Slippy

Reaction score
Thinking of starting on rl tibia again, and build a army of noobs getting cash, pking etc..

Elfbot, neobot, NG.. not safe, since only crack is left?

So my question is.. What the most safe bot? BBot, Tugbot, xenobot, Tibia autobot, Tibiaredbot, orkbot? (there are many more bots)
But what are ppl using for rl tibia?

Elfbot - doesnt exist past 8.6
Neobot - no longer exists
NG - no longer exists

BBot - Never used
Tugbot - Now Xenobot
Xenobot - I use on my 190 RP sometimes, works great and easy to use.
Tibia auto - 50% detection rate
Redbot - Good bot I've heard, Idk if its been detected but it hasn't got the function to run from creatures (so basically a bot for knights atm)
Orkbot - Never even heard of

^ Who even uses that anymore on knights? :p Only on mages,maybe rps.

BBot - Pretty safe. Cheap. And the most easiest of em all. But really,an idiot could use it :)
Xenobot - Never tried but i heard it rox
Tibia auto - I botted a char to 60 in a month or two. It doesnt have 50% detection rate. Its a pretty good bot :p
Redbot - Idk
Orkbot - idk

IBot - Safe, I use in 5 char - is neobot sources.
Magebot - I don't care for ban, so I use in 3 char.
RedBot - Someones are saying it's safe, but I don't know.

I would recommend tugbot, apparently it's now called xenobot, i botted up a character for a friend, it's very simple to use and it is/was free if that is a need for you =P

I will probaby go for xenobot for pking and main stuff and redbot for cash making. Thanks everyone for answering, appreciate it.

I'd go for xenobot. Note that the .net domain is the only real one, the other ones are hackes :p

TUGBot is not being updated, since the developer of xenobot is the same as for tugbot. :)

Xenobot just broke the 500 line of online unique users per day (of 2.2k currently paid subscriptions)

Sorry if I'm bumping a old thread, but is Bbot that reliable so you most likely won't get banned or hacked? Thanks in advance :).

Elfbot - doesnt exist past 8.6
Neobot - no longer exists
NG - no longer exists

BBot - Never used
Tugbot - Now Xenobot
Xenobot - I use on my 190 RP sometimes, works great and easy to use.
Tibia auto - 50% detection rate
Redbot - Good bot I've heard, Idk if its been detected but it hasn't got the function to run from creatures (so basically a bot for knights atm)
Orkbot - Never even heard of

To my knowledge this has been fixed.

Sorry if I'm bumping a old thread, but is Bbot that reliable so you most likely won't get banned or hacked? Thanks in advance :).

Bbot is fine, when i was keeping tabs bbot was known as the new neobot, It's safe like any other bot, nothing is 100%, lets say 99%.

Well, TibiaBot NG will be released in a new, updated version before Christmas this year. NG is the most simple bot, and I've used it for around 2 years with no problems or banishments.

New TibiaBot

XenoBot's owner and creator DarkstaR is not saying that his bot is 100% safe as the other botowners do.
On he other hand, I've used it since beta stage and I haven't been bsnnished yet. Usually botting 2-3 acc's. Always down to 14-16h stamina il ai regain again.
I only bot one character per account tho, to keep the total online time lower, even tho I sometimes bot for 22h in a row. But better to do so on one char than on two.

The safest bot is this thing called use your hands. I know this might sound really weird and all but there was actually a time when most people used to play without bots I KNOW WEIRD RIGHT? Anyhow this was before bots ruined this game =)!

Back