• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is up boys and patrik nie znam siwek?

Etylpropane: +1 man u not patrik veziv siwek dog. you are true man heuheu :D

dyablo: Your dog? Have I ever asked you anything or done something for you ever? No. You were the one who crawled up to me begging me to borrow you my vent server for your spanish little punk team back in the days and I accepted it as you was cleaning my toes with your tongue pretty good. When I took it back because I decided you wasn't worthy of using anything of my possession you came crawling on your bare knees begging me to give it back to you but I just ignored you like the piece of shit you are. #Rekt

Jag älskar dig Alex <3 Min son! /// I love you Alex my son! Don't ping anyone before talking to me first.
okej<3

dyablo: Your dog? Have I ever asked you anything or done something for you ever? No. You were the one who crawled up to me begging me to borrow you my vent server for your spanish little punk team back in the days and I accepted it as you was cleaning my toes with your tongue pretty good. When I took it back because I decided you wasn't worthy of using anything of my possession you came crawling on your bare knees begging me to give it back to you but I just ignored you like the piece of shit you are. #Rekt

Ok random kid, I don't know what the hell you're talking about, why would I ask you for something that I could get it myself? brainless moron

@Berzieh Bro, when I see polacks take over 100% I will come and take back land of Twifysoft and make it a good place to be at again. Atm its not 100% patrik dogmaster veziv siwek owned but soon and then EXPLOSION BAMBAMBMABMAMBAMB and im there killing veziv the dogmaster.

@Shleder enough said... Shleder the president everybody, Shleder the president. Dyablo a.k.a biggest dog of patrik veziv siwek...

Last edited:
Back