• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What kinda clothes do you like?

Mattt

I'm cool I swear
Reaction score
I like American Eagle, Aero, some hollister, some abercrombie...i love the north face haha.

hbu? (thread was created cause im bored haha)

I wear AE, AF, Nautica, Perry Ellis, Levi's, Nike, and many more...

Last edited:
dude, A&F and the north face are expensive haha. A sweatshirt from a&f is atleast 50$~

American Eagle, Hollister, True Religions, Ralph Lauren, Levi's, Nautica and Nike. Oh and Laguna Beach Jeans.

[strike]i make my own clothes[/strike]
mm anythin :) squalo, levi's, hollistter....

how do u do the strike thing here o.o?
test

Armani Exchange, Calvin Klein, Hollister, American Eagle, Abercrombie, Aeropostale..

Armani Exchange, Calvin Klein, Hollister, American Eagle, Abercrombie, Aeropostale..

Dream clothes? This isn't what you wish you had.
You just named almost every single brand name company known to people of age 12 - 25.

You just named almost every single brand name company known to people of age 12 - 25.

The title is what clothes you like not what clothes you have :p

Lol,
thats not my dream clothes
because i have them,
and title is what clothes do you "LIKE"

XyC9W.jpg

No hats
Shirts: I like all types of polo' (more decorative the better), worded tshirts that people hate like my fuck racism shirt, chinga tu madre, and hi hater junk. And any tshirts that have a annoying amount of weird designs all over em.
Pants: Baggy. No skinny jean shit. U know we have to let our nuts breathe...you ungifted ppl, sux...
Shoes: Forces, forces and more forces. it's all i wear. Well i wear mi pumas when i run, and the retro 1's (jordans) (red ones and the yellow ones) but other than that wearing all my diff forces. even wear some old ass forces to cut grass in \o
accessories: none. well class ring when i have something blue on (is silver with sapphire <birthstone>)

Brands: Too many to type.

No hats
Shirts: I like all types of polo' (more decorative the better), worded tshirts that people hate like my fuck racism shirt, chinga tu madre, and hi hater junk. And any tshirts that have a annoying amount of weird designs all over em.
Pants: Baggy. No skinny jean shit. U know we have to let our nuts breathe...you ungifted ppl, sux...
Shoes: Forces, forces and more forces. it's all i wear. Well i wear mi pumas when i run, and the retro 1's (jordans) (red ones and the yellow ones) but other than that wearing all my diff forces. even wear some old ass forces to cut grass in \o
accessories: none. well class ring when i have something blue on (is silver with sapphire <birthstone>)

Brands: Too many to type.
SKINNY JEANS ON DECK!!!! I wear them til I can't feel my groin! LMAO :p

SKINNY JEANS ON DECK!!!! I wear them til I can't feel my groin! LMAO :p

I wanna kick ppl w/skinnys on in the nuts, knowing that they can't even feel them after a having them on.

It's just a style I never adopted...I like my own shiz that people don't have!

@ALL U BUMS QUOTING PICS: STFU...no one wants to scroll a shitload to read repliez!!!

I wanna kick ppl w/skinnys on in the nuts, knowing that they can't even feel them after a having them on.

It's just a style I never adopted...I like my own shiz that people don't have!

@ALL U BUMS QUOTING PICS: STFU...no one wants to scroll a shitload to read repliez!!!
Werdd homie G, it's all about them hollister cargoes that sag below them cheeks!

Back