• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What navegator do you have?

What navegator do you have?

• Total voters
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

images

Google Chrome > Firefox..

Everyone that still uses Firefox after the chrome release is a "nobaK"

Google chrome is just as good as KDE and GNOME's integrated browsers and Safari, Aurora, they are all based on Webkit core.

Firefox,Seamonkey,Mozilla, Orca, Wyzo and Avant is based on Gecko core.

Opera and opera mini is based Presto.

IE and Maxthon (support Webkit and Gecko too) is based on Trident.

In my opinion there is just 4 choices. Gecko, Webkit, Presto and Trident.

Google chrome is just as good as KDE and GNOME's integrated browsers and Safari, Aurora, they are all based on Webkit core.

Firefox,Seamonkey,Mozilla, Orca, Wyzo and Avant is based on Gecko core.

Opera and opera mini is based Presto.

IE and Maxthon (support Webkit and Gecko too) is based on Trident.

In my opinion there is just 4 choices. Gecko, Webkit, Presto and Trident.
And those works just fine with windows?
Chrome might be better, but I prefer Firefox becuse of the design and simplicity

Lol, we have Netscape at our school, it is the shittiest navigator I have ever witnessed, followed by Internet Explorer.
I tried Opera for a quite amount of time, didn't interest me and it seems like a very heavy navigator. Sometimes slow.

My vote goes to FireFox.

More secure the both IE and FireFox..

and no there is no automatic downloads, You still have to press save :p

Firefox is the browser with most bugs that have been found, even more then IE! But keep in mind that ALL of them have been fixed...

Back