• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What server would you choose?

What server would you choose?

• Total voters

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
Hi, I have been thinking a couples days now, I'm wondering about you people...

This is not something that gonna happen, just wanna see what people think...

And you are retard you know that?...

1.- Why should you offend me? i just gave my opinion
2.- Please stop spamming with messages like this so your posts increase
3.- WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK?

@on 327 with like 40 days of gameplay, i think thats a lot of effort

What I would like?

1-8 33x
9-24 30x
25-42 27x
43-86 24x
87-99 21x
100-111 20x
112-122 19x
123-133 18x
134-144 17x
145-188 14x
189-222 11x
223-246 8x
247-289 5x
290-311 3x
312-1000 2x

x5 (after 200 x3) ONLY if there will be same exp loss in pvp as in real tibia.

I think that this thread is just Obsolete, of course the exp stages works fine but maybe a bit lower could be better anyway is the skills one that are way too fast i think, most of all the mages magic level that's insane then comes the knight and paladin's skills.
The loot rate just work's fine but as Dariumartins says is not matched with the exp rate. people who exp in Dls for example from level 60 to level 100 or more, some times they dont even get a royal helmet or a dragon scale mail (this is just rumors i heared in game chat) since i never hunt that monster but i can tell you (tested it) a player that's around level 70 that exp on Vamp Brides, Hellspawns, Spectre and such monster's that's on vengoth before loot a boh or something that worth need reach at least level 105.

Well, I'd like to see a server with the highest player being maximum level 200 after 6 months. Then we have some real shiet!

Well, I'd like to see a server with the highest player being maximum level 200 after 6 months. Then we have some real shiet!

Too boring, so it is better to play the official. Under my point of view.

1.- Why should you offend me? i just gave my opinion
2.- Please stop spamming with messages like this so your posts increase
3.- WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK?

@on 327 with like 40 days of gameplay, i think thats a lot of effort

Funny dude, he thinks I care of some post counts, there might be some people on OtLand that does, but I don't give a motha fuck, ink my whole body, I don't give a motha fuck...

Back