• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What the FUCK ADMINS?! :D

Grochu Paladin

Just a Paladin
Reaction score
I had 4 coins and i checked something...
LOL DELETE THIS OPTION!:

tChGrTz.png

I CAN BUY ITEMS FROM SC SHOP TO CHARACTERS ON ROOKGAARD! IF I WILL GEt 150+ I CAN USE BLADE OF CORRUPTION AND OTHER ITEMS! WTF!

DELETE IT! loooooOOOOOOOOOOL

Sorry for rage but WHAT THE FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

And delete all this items on rookgaard. I bet someone have something like that already.

Retardation over 9000!!!

@Grochu ... I hope you're a troll, but then again I hope you're not, because you're a very bad one.

It's been like so for ages, Rookgaard is swarmed with those items. Lost battle. Sorry bud. Time for a new attempt.

You must be joking me :O

So, im not troll. And i am retarded. Wtf items like that on rookgaard? So there should be demodras raids if rookstayers can wear items like that...............

The meaning of "your welcome" is better than "you're welcome" in our languege

The meaning of "your welcome" is better than "you're welcome" in our languege

Urban Dictionary: your welcome

The improper way of typing out the phrase You're welcome.

Often used by people who never learned how to spell, or who lack Grammar teachers that give a damn.

Your = Possesion; This is your salami.
You're = You are; Are you sure you're gonna do that?

guy: "Thanks alot."
guy 2: "Your welcome."
guy: "Wow. You're an idiot."

Vraft you're an idiot.

Urban Dictionary: your welcome

The improper way of typing out the phrase You're welcome.

Often used by people who never learned how to spell, or who lack Grammar teachers that give a damn.

Your = Possesion; This is your salami.
You're = You are; Are you sure you're gonna do that?

guy: "Thanks alot."
guy 2: "Your welcome."
guy: "Wow. You're an idiot."

Vraft you're an idiot.
Btw.
Vraft = PL+(Noob).

Back