• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What version of a custom server would you play?

What version would you like on a custom server? (Comment as well)

• Total voters

Dawg

Reaction score
Hey I'm going to make a custom open tibia server, but I'm not sure what version to make it... What do you want?

Last edited:
anything that is NOT 8.6, preferably the latest client to enjoy new systems, monsters, sprites, features etc

if it's going to be completely custom, it doesn't really matter what the version is... right?

if it's going to be completely custom, it doesn't really matter what the version is... right?

Well it does, there's at least 2 different types of custom.
1: oldschool game play, no item hotkeys.
2: Modern game play, item hotkeys.

umm if its custom like custom map, and or if its highrate 10.37 for sure, no elfbot to autorelog when u prestige or w.e

Id say either 8.40/10.xx(latest **)/8.60
** = with cooldown system removed / not high at all.

840 is great if you ask me, no cooldowns not alot of bots etc.

Lastest client, but i think that this doesn't matter, a server should be customizable by the autor, if a server is 10.37 is not neccesary that it would be the same as a cipsoft 10.37 server

I would say...

Lastest version or one between 9.6+, but ofc... Some custom sprites (own client version) so people can't use any kind of bot. That's interesting.

Back