• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would happen to this human?

Appzyt

Reaction score
While sleeping last night I dreamt about a scenario where this random guy is kept inside a tube filled with some sort of liquid that allows him to breath clearly.

Together with the liquid they fill up exactley 100% of the tube. Nothing more would fit inside this tube.
See picture below:
a5jj9h.jpg

This last part I did not dream but it got me thinking. What were to happen to this guy if he needed to take a piss? The glass would not break.

there has to be some room(to breathe he takes the liquid or whatever into him and blows out). So he will pee but it becomes harder to breathe eventually drowning him ;)

there has to be some room(to breathe he takes the liquid or whatever into him and blows out). So he will pee but it becomes harder to breathe eventually drowning him ;)

What if his lungs are filled with liquid all the time so he takes oxygen directly from liquid in his lungs?

@OP:
Human is able to handle about 0.5L (ofc, it's average) of piss, then his bladder would just break and he would die.

Either the glass would minutely expand, or the liquid would condense a tiny bit.

Either the glass would minutely expand, or the liquid would condense a tiny bit.
The glass cant break or expand. Its hard as steel!

drink, pee XD simple
Duh! He has no moulth! Haha

What if his lungs are filled with liquid all the time so he takes oxygen directly from liquid in his lungs?

@OP:
Human is able to handle about 0.5L (ofc, it's average) of piss, then his bladder would just break and he would die.
Aw crap. Poor guy.

Dude your logic isnt rly working, nothing can be done in this case if he dont got a mouth, if the glass cant break..
i mean c'mon..

Good question my friend! I would think that the pressure be so high that something in his ass would break. Since it cant go out it either has to stay in or make room inside the body.

Actually, what is he going to drink in order to convert it to pee? Or anything else? No food? No water to drink? etc? then this means that that liquid is giving him some how a food source xd and maybe this liquid is compose of nanoparticles in which converts the excreted product from the human body to the liquid again.

The way i see it there may be alot of scenarios here. but idk xD i just brainstorm this in a matter of seconds lmao.

Yea but what if he ate before he went in and now needs to take a crap?

Guys just to make it easier for you all
I take this in my bioliogy actually
this water makes you live while breathing into it
It's a liquid like an oil not water
While breathing it,It goes less
That's the point
now if you keep refilling while he is breathing
He can piss fast while he is breathing
Simple And a piece of cake
And stop saying this is fake
Wikipedia Got you're answer

But when you breath you might fit a bit more in the tube but what about when he is breathing back out? The liquid is still the volume as before only diffrence this time is that there is some pee in the tube!

Back
Top Bottom