• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you agree about one of those servers to be back again?

Which server do you prefer to be back to life again?

• ForgottenL

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • ChaosDream

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
Hello tibians, as it seem to be - I've been inactive for the past few month, semi-quited tibia.. but I might plan back again to re-host one of my old servers, and make them as stable / balanced as possible, if it were to be.. what server would you choose to come back to life? Please vote for one of both:

ForgottenL/ChaosDream

(I've added voting), also comments about why you choose this one over this one is greatly appreciated.

maybe add some info and screens for those who havent played one of your servers, so they can also decide :)

kind regards,
hehemidu

Servers were hosted back months ago, forgottenl started 3 years ago you can check youtube for 'forgottenl videos' currently 'forgottenl.hopto.org' IP is my IP, but it was stolen from someone - without mentioning names, so I will probably get chaosdream back, also I guess he stole chaosdream's IP too, too bad I cant trust anyone, except one guy called - Fare.

Joshuadaman.. im not going to start a new project, too much of time.. also about 'reputation' people seem to never understand why i take such actions.

You are omar right? I am CM rail of the new hosted ForgottenL, found something interesting. Your old throne with your "Omar's Bodyguard. So some of your stuff is still there =)

Hahaha, peace.. anyways I might host ChaosDream instead.. =) and I will need some dedicated staff, so will keep on searching.

Back