• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Would You like To See?

Sync

Ø,ø
Reaction score
I retired from any tibia based activities for the last 3 years but I am now back to create the next best 8.6 RL Map War Server.

I herd from numerous people that there aren't any good RL Map OTs out there anymore. So I would like your input on what you think should be added to make this the next best RL map War server out there.
please be specific and very detailed on how you describe your ideas.

Thanks, Sync

I herd from numerous people that there aren't any good RL Map OTs out there anymore
I retired from any tibia based activities for the last 3 years but I am now back to create the next best 8.6 RL Map War Server.
Here, I know it sounds completely fucking insane, but hear me out: it's simple, we kill the 8.6 server. Do something above 8.6.

I looked on Otservlist and with my research found that there are more 8.6 servers with the most players then any other distro. And 8.6 is my kind of server, Im not really into all that new Tibia shit. Thanks for your opinion though.

I can guarantee you it's not the nice features and quality content of 8.6 that attracts the players. You don't mind the server only being popular because of its bot friendliness?

You can customize any feature on 8.6 as you could do in a later distro. May be slightly different but still roughly the same idea. Depends on your scripting abilities really.

You can customize any feature on 8.6 as you could do in a later distro. May be slightly different but still roughly the same idea. Depends on your scripting abilities really.
So I take it you want 8.6 because of the bot aspect.

No. If you read what I just recently posted you would understand. I can script around any problems.

No. If you read what I just recently posted you would understand. I can script around any problems.
You didn't mean: I can script later version features into the 8.6 distro? that's how I interpret what you just said and I then simply asked if it's because the bot support you want to stick to a 8.6 client, because frankly I don't see any other reason sticking to an older distro.

If I got you wrong the first time, then: get the latest version and adapt it to the features of 8.6 if those now are what's important. A better distro, less bots I presume, a lot easier to update and get support on.

edit:
OR do you mean you're gonna script some kind of bot protection?

I hate everything about the new tibia updates. After 8.7 I quit everything that had to do with tibia. To show you how much I despised it i forgot my account on RL tibia which has a 187 MS 134 EK and a 99 ED lol

I hate everything about the new tibia updates. After 8.7 I quit everything that had to do with tibia. To show you how much I despised it i forgot my account on RL tibia which has a 187 MS 134 EK and a 99 ED lol
Ok, so it's the features then. Get the latest distro and adapt the content to 8.6. People will be able to login with a client above 8.6 and you'll get rid of some botters. You'll probably also stand out as a non-8.6-client server who embrace the botters.

We currently have a real map 8.6 that just launched earlier today. If you want to join our team I'm sure we could use you. I can't promise any money though if that's what your in it for. PM if your interested.

I appreciate your offer but our teams goal is to succesfully create a long term stable server that will create a name in OpenTibia. And we have finished about 60% already.

Back