• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows What's the best program for...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strasxni

Reaction score
Greetings,
I'm working on some project long time ago, and now i want to make some custom items. I used search but didn't found anything usefull. And i need help to make a custom client. Does anyone know in what program did they (pokemon online) make that client, and add new items/monsters..?

I downloaded this 2 programs yesterday, but i'm rlly confused. Is there any tutorial, how to create even one item whit TibiaEditor..., it will help me a lot, i just need to know how to do start...

I got problem there, when i open TibiaEditor, i load Tibia.dat, .spr files, and right click on spirites, then import and i open my file, and when i press import nothing happen, there's stil Import Window, but it won't even close, and doesn't show any error.. What i'm doing wrong?

@Strasxni

The Tibiaeditor isn't fully released, yet. But, you can still use the beta to add new sprites. You must download the 2 versions I'll tell you here. This is the way I use to add new sprites to my client.

First, go to the thread of the TibiaEditor 6.x and download the latest release that is 0.6 Alpha, I think. Then, in the middle of the thread, look for something like "DatEditor 4.0 (Tibia 8.5 compatible)" and download it, too.

At this moment u'll have two editors that actually are the same, but, at the same time, not. The Editor with the skull icon will be used to compile the SPR file, ok? And the one with an "E" icon will be used only to manage the .DAT file. This, because the new release have more features when adding sprites, but its uncapable of adding the sprites to the Dat file.

So, open the one of the skull icon, and then load your SPR file, add sprites or do whatever you want ONLY with the SPR file! Then, compile the SPR file.

Now, we are goin' to add those sprites to new items or effects, or whatever u want in the DAT file. Before this, make a backup of your DAT and SPR file. This, because the DatEditor 4.0 has a lot of bugs and can make your files unreadable. Now, open the editor with the "E" icon, and load the DAT and the SPR file. Do what u suppose to do with the new sprites... And, when you're finished, go to the "Save" icon in the menu bar, and erase the part where it says: "SPR". So, we are only goin' to compile the DAT file and not the SPR file. After that, you'll have your new DAT and SPR files! ;D

Now.. What u've to do, is add the new items or whatever to your server. Only download the latest release of the otitemeditor, put the new SPR and DAT files in the same folder as the otitemeditor and then, open the graphics.DAT file with notepad or any other text editor and replace ALL the content with this:

Code:
459E7B73 45880FE8 792 6
467FD7E6 467F9E74 800 7
475D3747 475D0B01 810 8
47F60E37 47EBB9B2 811 9
486CCA2B 4868ECC9 820 10
493D607A 493D4E7C 840 12
49B7CC19 49B140EB 841 13
493D607A 49B140EA 842 14
4A49C5EB 4A44FD4E 850 15
4A4CC0DC 4A44FD4E 850 15
4B28B89E 4B1E2C87 854 16
4B28B89E 0 854 16
0 0 854 16

Now, open the otitemeditor and it must work. If it doesn't work, you'll do this:

Open the editor that has the skull icon. Load BOTH your DAT and SPR files, then press Alt + P or go to Tools > File Properties..

Here, what you should write down is the Signature of both files. And then, open again the graphics.DAT file of the otitemeditor with notepad or any other text editor, and add a new string at the bottom, taking in count that it must be like this: "DAT SIGNATURE SPR SIGNATURE 0 854 16" So, for example if your DAT signature is 8BB and your SPR signature is 67C then, you must add this string:
Code:
8BB 67C 0 854 16

Then, save the file and try to open the otitemeditor, again. It should work now. After all that, load your OTB file and, in the otitemeditor go to Tools > Create missing item ids.

And the new items you made will be added.
The last step would be to add them in the items.xml file.

Hope ALL that, help you x)

PS: If you added new effects and you have TFS, be prepared to know how to compile ;D

Tell me what's your problem in detail. Because the way I explained is the one I use and it works.

And.. What's TeamViewer? I haven't heard something like that ;O;!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back