• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

what's the biggest amount of cash you have ever seen?

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello..

How much cash have you seen at same time?

*Must be real money and not on an account!
*Real life cash of course!
*what's the reason you saw it?

Me?:

The biggest about of cash I've ever seen was random values of SEK, Euro, GPL?, POT?, NOR, DDK, and some others.
It was an amount of 4,8 million worth in Swedish Money (SEK) ~ 480 000 Euro +/-

How I saw it?
I was working on Ferries and I was delivering some cash for the Exchange shop onboard, (fuck shit those coins was heavy like elephant assess)

When it comes to private the highest amount of money I've ever seen "together" is 37 000 Swedish "SEK". which is 3 700~ Euro.

So.. how about you?

the biggest amount i seen was 350k usd
i used to work at a dealer and the guy was buying a mercedes
he brought a briefcase with the money in it :eek:

Hello..

How much cash have you seen at same time?

*Must be real money and not on an account!
*Real life cash of course!
*what's the reason you saw it?

Me?:

The biggest about of cash I've ever seen was random values of SEK, Euro, GPL?, POT?, NOR, DDK, and some others.
It was an amount of 4,8 million worth in Swedish Money (SEK) ~ 480 000 Euro +/-

How I saw it?
I was working on Ferries and I was delivering some cash for the Exchange shop onboard, (fuck shit those coins was heavy like elephant assess)
So you work with that kind of stuff? You had a guard walking with you?

Ont: Like 1100 Euro, my money.

So you work with that kind of stuff? You had a guard walking with you?

Ont: Like 1100 Euro, my money.

I did, 3 years ago.
yeah there was 2 guards with me as well..

they beat me up so bad when I stole their car and got trapped in the customs..

haha. the last line wasn't serious xD

I really don't know, when and where and how much, But I've remember that I've seen like 60,000 dollars, in a poker table, :p

ehh 60 grand...my cousins money...no further questions

I'm not kidding, I didn't got near pictures, cuz the security doesn't allow me to take them, but I've got some a little far of the table, anyway, If you make zoom of the picture u can see the money :p, I'll search for It and PM it to you :D

I'm not kidding, I didn't got near pictures, cuz the security doesn't allow me to take them, but I've got some a little far of the table, anyway, If you make zoom of the picture u can see the money :p, I'll search for It and PM it to you :D

xD I believe you. Don't understand what's to lie about here lol. So if someone was lying, that's just sad...

I know my dad was saving when he was young cash.. so arround 100.000€

what dah, have you SEEN 100 000 Euros at same time? and not as a number on a piece of papper or something?

sounds a lot for private, I wouldn't ever keep more than 5 000 euros in my hands xD
would be robbed within 3 minutes in that case, thieves would stand in a line outside the door.

I was putting up a shed at my Great grandmas house and we found a tin buried in her backyard that had 200, $100 notes in, shes old fashieoned and apparently doesnt like banks. we exchanged them for her (because they were paper and autralian currency has been plastic since 1988), and it felt so weird leaving $20000 on some 90 year olds kithen table, she probably put it in another tin and buried it -.-

The most of my own money? 5k when I bought my pool table :D.

Back