• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's the current state of Tibia?

Candlejack

Don't hug me I'm scared
Reaction score
I played during 7.4 and quit around 8.9. I was wondering what the current state of Tibia is with all the updates and what not. I feel that Tibia has left its sandbox roots that originally drew me too it.

What do you think? Also, do you think someone who enjoyed its sandboxness like me would enjoy Tibia in its current state?

I play since 7.4 (never stopped to play more than some months, never missed out an update) and still enjoy the game :)

I played around 7.4 as well. I haven't played in about a year or so, but I check in every so often. I honestly think they're doing better recently than the last few years. They seem to be on their way towards "pay for shiny things" rather than "pay to win" and wouldn't be surprised if premium became a thing of the past within the next few years. I think once they're on steam and get their shit together, it could be fun to play again, even with all the stuff that seemed to ruin gameplay of the old days. I don't know if it's worth going back right this minute, but I wouldn't give up on them yet.

I just noticed there's a thread similar to this - Oops! :)

Another question: What server would you recommend? I have some characters on Amera.

I always play guardia, but it's nothing but polish children these days. the type that not only hate non-polish people, but also hate each other. Can't recommend a specific server

Tibia is worse every day, i you quit before 9.x < you will see other game..

I recommend PVP servers. New PVP system is much better. You should aim on few servers like Bellona, Antica or Premia.

Back