• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When Staff gonna do Something?

Dayan Sk8

Reaction score
Hello, Hani, Talaturen.. I made this post to report another guy WHO dont follow the RULES.. I hope this type of 'players' or whatever you want to call, get a punishment, i know its a Open Tibia, but this Open Tibia, have rules, and these rules need to be followed, and if nobody do something about this type of guys, no one gonna respect that rules.. Hope you see this post, and anothers threads at down, and do something with these players, thanks...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

We have seen your report, but we won't punish someone after just seeing a screenshot, we'll keep an eye on him and punish him when we see him do that.

I have the original pic if you want see:) you was selling 2 chars.. Stop lie.

So you just tried to get a guy banned/deleted with an edited screenshot. How can anyone ever trust you if you do not send a original screenshot of the illegal action being made? Zé brainlefel es vari luw

End shawty goes low
low
low
low
low
end her dayan sk8 hef hims hause ;]

So you just tried to get a guy banned/deleted with an edited screenshot. How can anyone ever trust you if you do not send a original screenshot of the illegal action being made? Zé brainlefel es vari luw

End shawty goes low
low
low
low
low
end her dayan sk8 hef hims hause ;]

No, im not trying to get him deleted/banned, im just reporting bcz here are rules and these rules need to be followed, if you come here and post just to try to troll, stay away from this thread please, ppl need to understand, rules are rules.

pd. Y postea en inglés, no escribas en polaco, que te crees? Acaso muy chingon.

No, im not trying to get him deleted/banned, im just reporting bcz here are rules and these rules need to be followed, if you come here and post just to try to troll, stay away from this thread please, ppl need to understand, rules are rules.

pd. Y postea en inglés, no escribas en polaco, que te crees? Acaso muy chingon.

okis bror, i shell nevar cum (heheh cummaster) beck tu diz tred end trul ju egen brur ;]] <33333333 anli law and piz :]]

okis bror, i shell nevar cum (heheh cummaster) beck tu diz tred end trul ju egen brur ;]] <33333333 anli law and piz :]]

Okay mr. forum aka wannatrollbe.. Quedate sentado gordito asqueroso, que lo único que sabes es mamarsela a los unstoppables para que no te maten, pobresito mimimimi <3<3

Okay mr. forum aka wannatrollbe.. Quedate sentado gordito asqueroso, que lo único que sabes es mamarsela a los unstoppables para que no te maten, pobresito mimimimi <3<3

Okey mr.I know this guy does not have any kind of knowledge in my native language so I throw insults or what the fuck that means at him so I can feel good.

Hej din potatisrunkare, hoppas livet mår bra efter den där melonen som hade tagit anabola steorider blivit uppkörd i röven på dig. Hörde att kirurgen var tvungen att köra in 2 händer i röven på dig för att få ut skiten. Hoppas du kan skita normalt nu iallafall. Pusspuss :*

We have seen your report, but we won't punish someone after just seeing a screenshot, we'll keep an eye on him and punish him when we see him do that.

Account Trading
Account trading is not allowed under any circumstances. An account belongs to the person who created it, and that person will always be able to recover the account. Anyone trying to sell their account may be permanently locked out from the account, and will never be able to gain access to it again.

"Anyone TRYING to sell their account", you don't need to sell it to break the rules, maybe if you stick to the rules there won't be any complain at all.

Account Trading
Account trading is not allowed under any circumstances. An account belongs to the person who created it, and that person will always be able to recover the account. Anyone trying to sell their account may be permanently locked out from the account, and will never be able to gain access to it again.

"Anyone TRYING to sell their account", you don't need to sell it to break the rules, maybe if you stick to the rules there won't be any complain at all.

A screenshot is not a good proof about someone selling his account, i could just make a picture, edit it and say every high level player is selling their account lol

@Dayan Sk8
¿Qué pasa? ¿No tienes cojones de echarle cara en inglés y por eso tienes que escribir en español? Aprende un poco de inglés chaval, que no es caro. Vaya personaje que eres escribiendo "Location: Canadá" cuando en realidad no eres ni capaz de escribir una sola palabra en inglés.

Back
Top Bottom